Guest Andy BB

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy BB

Too much!!rumoured to be £200+,depending on what rumour you believe Andy.

It's OK Ken I don't want one - I've got the much rarer issue.

It's on the Soul City label

yes.gif

Social source share

Guest Simon

It's OK Ken I don't want one - I've got the much rarer issue.

It's on the Soul City label

yes.gif

What you really need is the rarer Goldmine issue with the superb Sam Fletcher on the flip!

:D:lol:

Simon

Social source share

Sam Dees Lonely For You Baby on SSS International

I've had 3 copies in the last 7 years off ebay.

None of them cost me more than 10 Dollars and two of them showed up in the same week!.

That said, its a relativley hard record to track down.

If a 50 or 100 Count turned up it wouldn't diminish the quality or intrinsic value of the record to me and over the medium term I don't feel it would grossly affect the price in a negative sense, such is the demand.

Sean Hampsey

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

I've had 3 copies in the last 7 years off ebay.

None of them cost me more than 10 Dollars and two of them showed up in the same week!.

That said, its a relativley hard record to track down.

If a 50 or 100 Count turned up it wouldn't diminish the quality or intrinsic value of the record to me and over the medium term I don't feel it would grossly affect the price in a negative sense, such is the demand.

Sean Hampsey

Quantity vs Quality . . . Quality wins every time, whatever the price. Remember the old saying, "It's what's in the groove etc". Remember also, if a £5 sound sounds better than a £5000 sound, then the one who spends £5 has got the better bargain!!!

Martin

Social source share

Quantity vs Quality . . . Quality wins every time, whatever the price. Remember the old saying, "It's what's in the groove etc". Remember also, if a £5 sound sounds better than a £5000 sound, then the one who spends £5 has got the better bargain!!!

Martin

Amen to that Martin.

:thumbsup:

Sean Hampsey

Social source share