Matalan Tune?

Tank
Go to solution Solved by Tank,

Twice been in Matalans and heard a superb tune over the in-store system which I can't identify.

Male vocalist naggingly familiar, slightly jazzy moody vibe with flute passages. Hook line appears to be something along the lines of "I Need Lovin, Good Good Lovin".

It's mixed in amongst the usual Xmas fodder!

Be grateful if anyone can help? :dash2:

(Witty retorts about shopping in Matalan on a postcard please?) :ohmy:

Social source share

was in matalan the other day , some soulful tunes where played , our local morrisons usually has a soulful playlist

our morrisons the same.

played...the temptations / why you wanna make me blue (prob a request,how we feel when shopping & cause they havnt had my fave choc ices in for weeks,lol).

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Sure there's a long old thread on hearing tunes somewhere you didn't expect to somewhere on here. My place of work is above a shopping centre and they always have some decent things on in there - heard Ann Sexton 'youve been gone too long' and 'I still Love you' within the first couple of days of working here, and have heard something decent at least once a week ever since (last 5 years)

Anyway, thats all beside the point, was the Len Jewell suggestion the correct answer to the original post? 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!