Price Please - Little Richard - Discuss It - Columbia Demo

Pete S

The price and desirability could have benefited from the attention that "Get Down With It" has received. ( can't keep from thinking of SLade when I hear that!!)

Personally, I'd have thought £100 - £125 but wouldn't be suprised to see much less or lots more on eBay auction. Full on, up tempo "rocker"!!

KB

• Helpful 1
Social source share

The price and desirability could have benefited from the attention that "Get Down With It" has received. ( can't keep from thinking of SLade when I hear that!!)

Personally, I'd have thought £100 - £125 but wouldn't be suprised to see much less or lots more on eBay auction. Full on, up tempo "rocker"!!

KB

"Discuss" is different class though I reckon.  Yeah I'm thinking £100.  

Social source share

"Discuss" is different class though I reckon.  Yeah I'm thinking £100.  

Agreed. Discuss was always my fav from the old days as a "yoof".

By the way, I've got that demo and some sort of South American Yellow OKEH thing with the Brit style centre. Looks really groovy!

(I think £100 is a great price considering some of the tat that sells for that and MORE these days)

Edited by bo diddley
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL... I AGREE! with the £100 - £125 price, however, "the get down get with it" reminds me of GREEBOS in ICE BLUE JEANS, yet it has sold for more, what the f**k up with people, it's an £8 record always was the booby prize, have people gone nutz? I am proud to say I never rode a BSA BANTOM 125 or look like KEZs big brother on the way t pub after a shift down pit, and yapping on about DARBY COUNTY or NOTTS FOREST, :g: you know what I mean? MODS don't work in coal pits, why you ask, coz there ain't no coal pits in the smoke! so if someone with greezy mits wants it charge £250 in new notes and tell them not to stand next to you if you don't want to get pushed about by the SKINS :D DAVE K 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!