Detroit Soul- All Of My Life

Hi all please bear with me as i'm fairly new to this, i have enjoyed northern since a kid and recently started to look at buying some stuff not the megga rare stuff yet !!. Can anyone tell me what the 70's (boot, reissue)  of detroit soul - all of my life music town is valued at.  Many thanks

Nice tune to start off with mate. Good luck.

Social source share

Thanks for the responses. I know the modern boot is worth about £10 i am trying to tie down the value of the 70's boot that can go for anything between £40 to £80  (ha so there's the value then) the original seems to go for around £250 to £300 . But it certainly is mad that the boots can go for such a high value in fact i have seen the out of the past boot of mel williams-can it be me go for more that the 1966 modern label release. So i have put a post up and answered me own question pfffff the value is down to what people will pay

Social source share

Thanks for the responses. I know the modern boot is worth about £10 i am trying to tie down the value of the 70's boot that can go for anything between £40 to £80  (ha so there's the value then) the original seems to go for around £250 to £300 . But it certainly is mad that the boots can go for such a high value in fact i have seen the out of the past boot of mel williams-can it be me go for more that the 1966 modern label release. So i have put a post up and answered me own question pfffff the value is down to what people will pay

The original is worth £100 - £125

The 70's boot is worth £20

That's based on NM condition

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!