If You Could Have Compiled It What Would Be Your Choices

Smudger

Just coz it's an old 60's UK mod / soul club classic, I'd put the Hit Pack's "Never Say No To Your Baby" on one side of one of these 7's.

Not too much was ever known about the group, though I believe they were only a 'studio creation' and probably consisted of Robert Dobyne (lead vocals), Robert Staunton & Robert Walker with the Andantes on back up.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest tommymac

Isley brothers sure is a whole lotta woman has to be my top choice any of the JJ Barnes tracks, touch of Venus actually any of the unreleased tracks from the cellarful compilation CDs . Anyway from what I hear there's a box set vol2 due out next easter and a vol3 after that so we may get our wishes, but wish they would hurry up have been waiting years for this, and if they don't get there fingers out I could have popped me clogs lol

Social source share

Just coz it's an old 60's UK mod / soul club classic, I'd put the Hit Pack's "Never Say No To Your Baby" on one side of one of these 7's.

But that was available on 7 in uk and us  come on try a little harder,this is a once in a lifetime opportunity ! 

Edited by smudger
Social source share

Not too much was ever known about the group, though I believe they were only a 'studio creation' and probably consisted of Robert Dobyne (lead vocals), Robert Staunton & Robert Walker with the Andantes on back up.

what a great tune..2 on ebay at the mo.......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-HIT-PACK-Never-Say-No-To-Your-Baby-Rare-Northern-Soul-Funk-45-SOUL-35010-/120913452850?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c2700df32

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hit-Pack-Never-Say-No-To-Your-Baby-Lets-Dance-Soul-Demo-/120997765296?pt=UK_Records&hash=item1c2c0760b0

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!