Cynthia Brown - Heaven Must Have Sent You On Qiana Sold

Ladymidnight

SOLD Have a copy of Cynthia Brown on Qiana for sale. Rare and great 70s dancer! Beautful copy, M- on record with a little rub/ring wear on labels, nothing serious. Looking for £350. Might consider a near offer, but as you know this doesn't turn up much so I think £350 seems pretty fair. SOLD

Here's a clip (not my copy) if you don't know it:

Also have:

9th Creation - Much Too Much 7" on Hilltak . Nice VG++ copy, £35. ON HOLD

Shipping from Sweden. PM if interested. Paypal only.

Thanks for looking,

Carl

Edited by Ladymidnight
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Have a copy of Cynthia Brown on Qiana for sale. Rare and great 70s dancer! Beautful copy, M- on record with a little rub/ring wear on labels, nothing serious. Looking for £350. Might consider a near offer, but as you know this doesn't turn up much so I think £350 seems pretty fair.

Here's a clip (not my copy) if you don't know it:

Also have:

9th Creation - Much Too Much 7" on Hilltak . Nice VG++ copy, £35.

Shipping from Sweden. PM if interested. Paypal only.

Thanks for looking,

Carl

Killer 45

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest Cynthia Brown

Hello Marshman and Ladymidnight,

This is Cynthia Brown (Heaven Must Have Sent You). Just dropping in to say hello. Its been a while since I've visited the site. I am still amazed at the interest in the record. I am sorry I haven't been able to locate any more 45's but its been a lot of years. And, the recording studio I used was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. I pray all is well with you all. Take care and God Bless. And, thank you again for keeping the record alive.

Social source share

Hello Marshman and Ladymidnight,

This is Cynthia Brown (Heaven Must Have Sent You). Just dropping in to say hello. Its been a while since I've visited the site. I am still amazed at the interest in the record. I am sorry I haven't been able to locate any more 45's but its been a lot of years. And, the recording studio I used was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. I pray all is well with you all. Take care and God Bless. And, thank you again for keeping the record alive.

How fantastic is it to have an artist take the time to put a mention up on here....brilliant!

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert