Any Delays In Us Shipping?

Peter99

Hi Peter,

not noticing any delays at present.

Not fast, not slow.

Last "consignment" sent 27/09 and arrived 07/10.

USPS first class, nothing special.

December is the real slloooww time.

Maybe they are just like me....slow at sending.

Give them a nudge.

regards

Steve

Social source share

Hi Peter,

not noticing any delays at present.

Not fast, not slow.

Last "consignment" sent 27/09 and arrived 07/10.

USPS first class, nothing special.

December is the real slloooww time.

Maybe they are just like me....slow at sending.

Give them a nudge.

regards

Steve

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply. I bought from a top seller and it was shipped a while ago. It's gone missing I reckon. It's only a cheapie but it's still niggling at me.

Peter

:(

Social source share

What do you think happens to items that don't arrive ? I buy and sell all over the place and of the 500 or so a year I sell and/or buy a few go missing, is there some gimungus hole in the ground where they all end up ?

Would like to know where it is Chris :wink:  Be a fair old collection there mate.

Social source share

What do you think happens to items that don't arrive ? I buy and sell all over the place and of the 500 or so a year I sell and/or buy a few go missing, is there some gimungus hole in the ground where they all end up ?

Dunno Chris

I've only started buying again this year - this is the first one that hasn't arrived.

I'm going to go and check through my recent arrivals - there is a chance that it might have arrived and I've forgotten!

:facepalm:

Peter

Social source share

Dunno Chris

I've only started buying again this year - this is the first one that hasn't arrived.

I'm going to go and check through my recent arrivals - there is a chance that it might have arrived and I've forgotten!

:facepalm:

Peter

Hi Pete

Must be on the SLOW Boat via China m8  :pirate:

:lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

as postage went up about double last january so you'd think people wouldn't bother buying so much from the states,

so i wonder why it still takes as long or even longer than it did before, anywhere between 3 days and 3 weeks,

i find japan usually send the fastest, germany on a par with the us for some reason, uk can be pretty slow at times as well,

got us over a barrell haven't they, when it goes private will it be better or worse ???.

joe.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!