Jj Barnes Please Let Me In Ric Tic Wdj

Monkey

256. Judging against other 45s that currently fetch the same price I'd have thought that was a fair shout for a nice Mint- Demo. Certainly a tough-ish find in good nick nowadays. You've only to look in the Sales Forum on here to see much 'dafter' prices for mediocre stuff.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

256. Judging against other 45s that currently fetch the same price I'd have thought that was a fair shout for a nice Mint- Demo. Certainly a tough-ish find in good nick nowadays. You've only to look in the Sales Forum on here to see much 'dafter' prices for mediocre stuff.

Regards,

Dave

Your right Dave, and in the grand scheme of things, I would have to say ive seen more of these, than JJ Barnes W/D  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Ric-Tic-WHITE-demo-ROSE-BATISTE-Holding-hands-LISTEN-/251347392045?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3a8578d62d

Social source share

Regards,

Dave

I agree, plus you also get one of possibly the greatest 10 Northern Soul records ever made

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Your right Dave, and in the grand scheme of things, I would have to say ive seen more of these, than JJ Barnes W/D  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Ric-Tic-WHITE-demo-ROSE-BATISTE-Holding-hands-LISTEN-/251347392045?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3a8578d62d

I have both. Both are Minters and would say that, (in my experience at least whilst constantly upgrading), that the Rose Batiste is a much harder one. I suppose it's all about time and place. I'd suspect that most collectors have the JJ Barnes but maybe less have snaffled the Rose Batiste, especially in good nick.

Regards,

Dave

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I bought the WDJ copy off John Manship many years ago for £300 but never actually received it has Tim Brown had just visted John's place and he'd took it off his hands

Social source share

I bought the WDJ copy off John Manship many years ago for £300 but never actually received it has Tim Brown had just visted John's place and he'd took it off his hands

That was the copy that JM auctioned surely? It went for £300 plus. It had black marker pen on the label on the Please Let Me In side.

Soon after it appeared in Tim's Price Guide on one the label scans pages. I assumed Tim won the auction.

Richard

Social source share