Ray And The Blue Satins

Phil Shields

:ohmy:  That's the 3rd one in recent months. The other 2 were in better condition and went for more like 1/2 that price. I guess that those that were beaten to it previously decided to have a bidding war on this one. :wink:

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Cheers Kevin - was unaware of the other two so really glad I lost the auction. Missed the record from the same seller a couple of years ago so was extra keen to secure this copy. Have even been to McAllen looking for a copy: studio at address on label now gone, thrift stores are devoid of vinyl and Smitty would not let me in the back room of his juke-box museum. Now I can sit back and wait for a flurry of them, hopefully from a Texas hoarder who has the distributor stock...
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Cheers Kevin - was unaware of the other two so really glad I lost the auction. Missed the record from the same seller a couple of years ago so was extra keen to secure this copy. Have even been to McAllen looking for a copy: studio at address on label now gone, thrift stores are devoid of vinyl and Smitty would not let me in the back room of his juke-box museum. Now I can sit back and wait for a flurry of them, hopefully from a Texas hoarder who has the distributor stock...

Well I hope that you find one eventually, and it's pretty near the top of my wants list too. Pity they become available just as my finances hit rock bottom :(

:hatsoff2: - Kev.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!