Phonetics, Don't Let Love Get You Down

Sorry it's Pretty Girl all the way for me, above either of those. :yes:

Don't apologise Emjay, it's just opinions.

Obviously a great group, West coast?

Anyways, I got me eye on one on those with Pretty Girl on evilbay at the moment, shame the one with JABD is way out of my price league, just wondered why the double release though?

Social source share

Don't apologise Emjay, it's just opinions.

Obviously a great group, West coast?

Anyways, I got me eye on one on those with Pretty Girl on evilbay at the moment, shame the one with JABD is way out of my price league, just wondered why the double release though?

Might be wrong cos its been a while since I last checked ,but isn't it the flip side to all three of their trudel 45's ?
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

@Al: Thanks for confirming that. Wasn't sure if I rememberd correctly because no one mentioned it before.

IMO the best track they did was Just A Boys dream with What good am I coming in a close 2nd. Pretty girl nice too but by far not as good as #1 and #2. Didn't they also recorded a pretty weird track called "ghosts" or so?

Social source share

@Al: Thanks for confirming that. Wasn't sure if I rememberd correctly because no one mentioned it before.

IMO the best track they did was Just A Boys dream with What good am I coming in a close 2nd. Pretty girl nice too but by far not as good as #1 and #2. Didn't they also recorded a pretty weird track called "ghosts" or so?

Yes as mentioned post #5  :thumbsup:

Edited by Tony Smith
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!