** Sale 45's **

Mal C

Hi all, selection of reduced Sale 45's below.

kind regards

Malcolm

Buyer pays Postage:

£2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK) covers you up to £50

£8.00 for Fully Insured up to £500 (Within the UK, signed for)

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees.

Kind Regards,

Malcolm

----------

Tenison Stephens - Where would you Be / I Cant take my Eyes of You / ARIES M- £15

Really Nice copy of this double sider, as with all above played on the Northern scene for a long time, Great Record.

Sam E Solo - Love is Not a Game / Tears Keep Falling / Imperial (Issue) VG++ £35  £20 ** SOLD **

Two fabulous tracks, I got this for 'Tears" it being a serious M terry/J Ashford song, flips is an older Northern side I think, Really Nice 45, Bit of dirt picked up on the label ridge which can bee seen in the green,  but otherwise really nice clean playing 45 in styrene. 

The Classmen - Doin Me Right / Classic M-  £50 Reduced to £35 reduced to £30 ** SOLD **

smooth tune, great vocal, Came out on two labels, and I once saw a release which was a mix of both, (Pearce/Classic) my guess its all the same label / set up.. Quality record in the Mellow fellows mold. Pat Brady charges 50/60 for this 45..

Barbara Mason - Is it Me / ARCTIC One Sided DJ copy M- £15 Reduced to £10 reduced to £5 ** SOLD **
Good track from Barbara, and nice Little demo..

Walter Jackson - the walls that Separate us / USA WD DJ Copy VG++ (£10) Reduced to £8 reduced to £5

Penned by Joe Cato this, always been a good one of Walters, and his only release on USA? nice on USA Demo as well..

Rosetta Johnson - That Hurts / Atlantic M- £40 reduced to £35 reduced to £25 ** SOLD **
Really uplifting 6ts soul 45, always got people asking after I'd played it, Nice Atlantic Red Issue in perfect condition, this is the national release of course not the local 'Jessica' one.

The Spoilers - Something About You / GMC Records VG++ (X on label, but its a dark label, so you cant see it..) £25 reduced to £20 reduced to £15

Yvonne Carroll - Stuck on you / Domain M- £10 reduced to £5

Bettye Swan - I Think I'm Falling in Love / Money M- £15 reduced to £10 reduced to £8

International GTO’s — I Love my Baby / ROJAC 7ts Boot VG+ £10 reduced to £8

Spiral Staircase — More today than Yesterday / Aussie CBS VG+ £15 reduced to £10 ** SOLD **

bit of wear on the lable, but nice copy, I have a demo, hence sale..

The Persians - Keep On Moving / Capitol Demo M- £5 reduced to £4
Nice early track from this group, well it sounds early to me, I think Capitol got earlier songs when they signed to Capitol, as wel as releasing various 7ts Tracks..

Betty Lloyd — snowflakes / Thomas M- £5 reduced to £4

The Larks - The Jerk / Money VG++ (£10) Reduced to £8 reduced to £4
Big one for the group, really nice early release in heavy vinyl, very Mint copy..

Al Williams — Fool / Don’t Run from my Love / CBS Uk £5 reduced to £4

Satyr — Free & easy / RCA Demo £25 reduced to £20 reduced to £15 ** SOLD **

nice 7ts track, great moody vocals..

Just Us — Time after time / WJ Enterprises VG++ £10  reduced to £8

Little Milton — Behind Closed doors / Stax VG+ £5 reduced to £4

Alicia Myers - Here's the Ticket / MCA VG++ £5 reduced to £4 seen this for £25 on here yesterday ** SOLD **

Syl Johnson — One way ticket to no where/ Kiss by kiss / Twinight VG++ £5 reduced to £4

Impressions - Miracle Woman / Sooner or Later / UK Warner Brothers (Issue) £8 VG++ Reduced to £5
reduced to £4

Very nice lesser know track from the Impressions, Flipped with Sooner or Later which is as go

and ten or so assorted Reggie / Pop records, all worth £4 each, at least..

Kind regards,

Malcolm

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion