21 Again

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

One sold on ebay in April for $7.25

Can someone confirm the release number as its documented as 2414-S? if A&M were correct with is numbering, it would have been the groups last release on A&M (then moving onto Montage) and was sandwiched between Squeeze - I've Returned (2413-S) and Howard Johnson - So Fine (2415-S). Jeffrey Osbourne's first Solo release on A&M was I Really Don't Need No Light (2410-S) which was 4 releases before this one. So it looks like A&M had the singer they wanted and had no need to promote what I would assume to them was a redundant group and maybe the release was something to do with a contractual obligation for a specific number of single releases.

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

One sold on ebay in April for $7.25

Can someone confirm the release number as its documented as 2414-S? if A&M were correct with is numbering, it would have been the groups last release on A&M (then moving onto Montage) and was sandwiched between Squeeze - I've Returned (2413-S) and Howard Johnson - So Fine (2415-S). Jeffrey Osbourne's first Solo release on A&M was I Really Don't Need No Light (2410-S) which was 4 releases before this one. So it looks like A&M had the singer they wanted and had no need to promote what I would assume to them was a redundant group and maybe the release was something to do with a contractual obligation for a specific number of single releases.

Hi John

Yes the release number is 2414-S. It's the b-side of 'Cuttin' it Up'. 

I'd go with your theory of a poorly promoted and distributed release hence it's relative rarity.

Social source share

Source Advert