Kelly Garrett Boot ?

Orotava
Go to solution Solved by Pete S,

big up north is the only one i,ve seen, but the original is made of styrene, the second copy is vinyl, poor quality copy. fairly hard record on its original format, got mine a while back, was,nt sure if i,d been done, but dave raistrick put me mind at ease after looking at it !

Social source share

post-18549-0-01794700-1378070035_thumb.j

This is the Kelly Garrett Smash Boot/2nd Issue.

I bought it 'new' around 25 years ago via a classified ad in (Black) Echoes. It came out at the same time as another two 45s - Jock Mitchell and Howard Guyton.

I think they were £5 each or £10 for the three. They all look similar physically, in that they are all vinyl, have a deep slope around the centre and a raised outer edge (if that makes sense.) The sound quality on all three is also pretty good.

I bought all three in fact, but have since replaced Howard Guyton with an original.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

attachicon.gifrsz_kelly_garrett_smash.jpg

This is the Kelly Garrett Smash Boot/2nd Issue.

I bought it 'new' around 25 years ago via a classified ad in (Black) Echoes. It came out at the same time as another two 45s - Jock Mitchell and Howard Guyton.

I think they were £5 each or £10 for the three. They all look similar physically, in that they are all vinyl, have a deep slope around the centre and a raised outer edge (if that makes sense.) The sound quality on all three is also pretty good.

I bought all three in fact, but have since replaced Howard Guyton with an original.

Yes, this is the vinyl boot copy that he tried to convince me otherwise  even when I asked directly if it was a counterfeit. Then he drags his complaint about a well deserved negative here so all his fiends would circle the wagons to back him up even though they knew it was not an original copy too.  Only a couple of honest souls sided with me because they wanted to tell the truth about the record like above.

Social source share

Yes, this is the vinyl boot copy that he tried to convince me otherwise  even when I asked directly if it was a counterfeit. Then he drags his complaint about a well deserved negative here so all his fiends would circle the wagons to back him up even though they knew it was not an original copy too.  Only a couple of honest souls sided with me because they wanted to tell the truth about the record like above.

Can't believe you've got the nerve to show your face around these parts again, go and crawl back under your stone, people haven't forgot what you did, you're lying, deceitful and dishonest. Everyone knows what you're like. I needn't say anything else.

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Can't believe you've got the nerve to show your face around these parts again, go and crawl back under your stone, people haven't forgot what you did, you're lying, deceitful and dishonest. Everyone knows what you're like. I needn't say anything else.

You are the one with the nerve.  I can not believe you are still in denial.  The shame is on you.

Social source share

You are the one with the nerve.  I can not believe you are still in denial.  The shame is on you.

Oh yes of course.  The 11,000 people who left me positive feedbacks, the hundreds of people on here who've bought from me, the 1500 people on facebook and the 2000 people who are on my mailing list, they are all in fact WRONG, they are absolutely mad to deal with me and trust me.  Thanks for letting them all know I've been mugging them for the last 20+ years.   :thumbsup:

Social source share

I`m closing this as I received the answer I wanted from Pete Smith - thanks mate

BrianK - Having read all the postings concerning your buy from Pete I have to conclude that there was absolutely no intention to deceive, and he has bent over backwards and acted like a saint in trying to resolve your unfounded complaint.  Take a good, long hard look in the mirror, accept you`re wrong and resolve to get on with everybody just that little bit better. OK?

Social source share