Reduced Chancellors 'everybody's Got To Lose...' El Cid Ex 70£ Free P&p

Tlscapital

White (or something else)  folks doing a wonderfull slice of real soulful music with a composition talking about love, life and the rest of it so indeep. Their other 45 on Chamus is more "loud" but, in IMHO, less well build all together with breaks that don't work. Like it's more "progressive" in the construction. While this one just floats. Call this pop or whatever, this one sticks beautifully to the ear and other anatomy parts like the guts, the heart and even the feets.

Condition is rather clean but the flip side did suffer a TOL (that was painted blue not by my person) and bears an unaudible surface mark on vinyl. See scans;

post-19710-0-65329600-1377723307_thumb.jpost-19710-0-47998900-1377723341_thumb.j

70 £ REDUCED !!! FREE POST TO ALL OVER THE WORLD ! (extra 6 £ to have it signed for)

payment through Paypal as 'to family or friends'

gradings M, EX, VG, G

PM me for inquiries

Edited by tlscapital
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

White (or something else)  folks doing a wonderfull slice of real soulful music with a composition talking about love, life and the rest of it so indeep. Their other 45 on Chamus is more "loud" but, in IMHO, less well build all together with breaks that don't work. Like it's more "progressive" in the construction. While this one just floats. Call this pop or whatever, this one sticks beautifully to the ear and other anatomy parts like the guts, the heart and even the feets.

I wouldn't normally add a comment in sales but they are white guys, from Nebraska. I was in touch with a couple of the band members a while back.  This photo I grabbed from the nebrocks.org website.

post-16265-0-90455500-1377813622_thumb.j

Your El Cid 45 is slightly the harder of the 2 to find imo.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Cheers for that picture Tib, Great to put faces on a song you particullary like. Even more when it's not that obvious to predict how they'd look. I had the same thing with a picture of the Martells fearuring Clifford Curry (obviously not the 'she shot a hole in y soul' guy) who recorcorded the wonderfull 'where can my baby be' on A La Carte. 

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!