"just Say You're Wanted And Needed" New Release On Acr

dowmam

Hi Soul Fans!

We've just finished pressing a very limited 100 copies of the first single on ACR 0001 with the issue to follow soon.

Xiantoni Ari

"Just Say You're Wanted and Needed / What's It Gonna Be"

Angel City Records ACR 0001

post-18954-0-02952300-1377487228_thumb.jpost-18954-0-62377200-1377487243_thumb.j

this solid center silver and black DJ copy will not be repressed and was made strictly for promo. Since there is so few, we're limiting to one per person.

if interested, please visit the website at

https://www.angelcityentertainment.info/

sound clips of each side:

thank you in advance

best regards

Mark

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Hey Mark, 

Just wanted to check how much international shipping should be, since I didn't see any shipping cost listed at checkout. Thanks for the update on this!

Hi, When I ordered one earlier, the link takes you to paypal. There you can select "ship outside US". Cost to ship to UK was $6. Cost of record $10.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Kev Bod

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

My copy just arrived--almost 13 dolls to ship and i only paid 6dolls--this guy is gonna be out of pocket if most of the records have come to the uk--total paid 16 dolls by the time paypal have took there bit--NO PROFIT--for all the hard work and effort that has gone into this i think i should send him the difference--anyone else got theres yet and feel guilty

Social source share

My copy just arrived--almost 13 dolls to ship and i only paid 6dolls--this guy is gonna be out of pocket if most of the records have come to the uk--total paid 16 dolls by the time paypal have took there bit--NO PROFIT--for all the hard work and effort that has gone into this i think i should send him the difference--anyone else got theres yet and feel guilty

yes i see what you mean,mine came today and the "whats it gonna be" side is fantastic ! as you say dont think they will make much profit for a ltd edition brilliant double sider but i spose the publicity of the release and the play it will get at nighters etc is good for future releases and maybe she will come perform over here etc ? just a thought

jason

edit,just noticed they gonna release the issue soon after the dj copies have gone so sales should soar on the issue,i guess we are a lucky 100 to get the dj copies

Edited by arnie j
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!