Noah - Got To Get Away (Candy Stix)

JIMMY SOUL
Go to solution Solved by JIMMY SOUL,

Something occurred to me the other day whilst browsing, as you do - that this is a very strange one... apologies if this has been done before but I couldn't see evidence of that, hence why I'm asking... all copies look fake (but they're obviously not), with that pseudo brillo pad scuffy ageing on the label... 
But what happened? It went from being a fairly expensive semi rarity at one point to being a tuppence ha'penny christmas cracker record.... very very odd, unless I have just completely missed the whole point which could easily be the case lol
Did a hundred pallets turn up or summat? Let's face it it's not just a small box turned up, judging by the current market value (the price of a bag of pork scratchings), so there must be a tangible explanation.

I think it's a great tune, but is it now a dead duck (for playing out) as a result of a mega quantity surfacing?

Cheers,

Jim. 

Social source share

Thanks for the info! It's a shame really, as I do quite like it. 

The only question remaining is where did they all come from in that quantity? It must have been a considerable pressing run. There are shops selling copies of it now alongside new releases, as if it was a rack of mars bars, which leaves me scratching my head - if indeed they are originals, but then why would they repress a large batch if it's had it's time in the limelight...

Social source share

• Solution

Fair Cop Guys :lol:

Yes they are all Original copies, I got 'em from Noah (aka David Bursey) checkout his bio in the article section.

Dave

:lol:  nice one. So they came from the original source. That's good to know. Thanks for clearing this issue up - now I can stop scratching my head  :thumbup:

Edited by JIMMY SOUL
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

..sorry to poke me nose in but have noticed the 'Best Answer' thingy and the fact that your Mint status reply has ...well...gone a mint colour.

Never seen this before on here...what's it about?

Absolutely no idea fella, I've started scratching my head again.... 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

..sorry to poke me nose in but have noticed the 'Best Answer' thingy and the fact that your Mint status reply has ...well...gone a mint colour.

Never seen this before on here...what's it about?

Absolutely no idea fella, I've started scratching my head again.... 

Cheers Jimmy :thumbsup: ...Mods???

If you post a thread with a query type question the poster has the option to choose the best response/answer to the query - so when you nominate best response they go all green and their gonads drop off.

:rolleyes:

Peter

PS - that is the right answer joking aside, and yer balls remain in tact.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Fair Cop Guys :lol:

Yes they are all Original copies, I got 'em from Noah (aka David Bursey) checkout his bio in the article section.

Dave

Hi Dave

Wot quantity as tuned up of this record ?

Oh & while i'm at it how many Candi-Bars records turned up on Yellow label ?

regards Kev  :hatsoff2:

Edited by DjAKA
Social source share

If you post a thread with a query type question the poster has the option to choose the best response/answer to the query - so when you nominate best response they go all green and their gonads drop off.

:rolleyes:

Peter

PS - that is the right answer joking aside, and yer balls remain in tact.

thankya kindly Peter for clarifying this disturbing matter  :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!