Arthur Fenn Currently Live On Vixen Radio 101

Tfk

Thanks Geoff, I played the saints for you 8-), really enjoyed last nite, was a bit nervous as I've done very little radio in the past but had a lot of help from Paul & Pat ( the hat ) and of course Maria who had to remind me of dates, titles & where I was :D . Dave, sorry bout the wrong info given on the "flowers" c/u, my press agent is getting a tikin off as we speak so  :wicked: back at ya, its a great track tho & nice to play it for my buddy Simone in Italy, Arthur.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Really enjoyed the show Arthur, was nice to hear Maria as well, been an age,  pls say hello.

Remember you playing the Frederick Hymes back in 200/3/4 at the studio in Sydney.. think other than Butch you were the only other with it at that point?

Great memories..

Mal

Social source share

Really enjoyed the show Arthur, was nice to hear Maria as well, been an age,  pls say hello.

Remember you playing the Frederick Hymes back in 200/3/4 at the studio in Sydney.. think other than Butch you were the only other with it at that point?

Great memories..

Mal

Was it Frederick Hymes, I thought it was the other version?....need to wash my ears out!!!

Social source share

Great memories..

Mal

It reminded me of our old station Mal, less posters and decks on other side, but otherwise so similar.  First time i'd been in a studio since and these guys were so welcoming and fun too, but I stayed off air so you should not have heard me.  ...Although we were in hysterics when Arthur started panelling nervously for the first time (ever) about an hour into the show and then accidently pulled the lever on his chair - he was talking live on air and suddently shrunk downward in his seat and nearly disappeared under the desk but still trying to talk into the mic like a true professional.  Not laughed so hard in ages, giggling as I write this and remembering.

We didn't record the show, thought it was only a local broadcast until we got there so I let a few people know quickly.  Turns out 'The Soul Shack' broadcasts every Sunday 7pm-10pm and often with various guests. 

m

Edited by Maria O
Social source share

it was a great show, fabulous music... I heard the 'chair' sinking, as it were, it was very funny.... its good radio when stuff like that happens.. I certainly will tune in again.

By the way, Ive probably 40 or so shows from east side recorded if your interested, most on cassette tape, but i digitized quite a few of them.. some good early ones with all three of 'The Sisters'...from 2003/4,   I wasn't around when you were four strong..   'Fire on the Wire' always love that name...

M

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!