Memorabilia Found In My Loft

Soulman

Found a pair of unworn Spencer's with sewn in creases, three down pockets, tunnel loops along with old Spencer's flyers, badges, and memberships. Brings back some memories eh?

Museum pieces mate , nice one :wink:  , I think one of my old pairs of Spencers went to good use and is now being used as the main tent at Billy Smarts Circus :lol:

Swifty :thumbsup:

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest turntableterra

I remember when I found all the stuff I kept....................... better than the records at the time. pants, tops, photos, memberships,badges, flyers,  omg

Social source share

I remember when I found all the stuff I kept....................... better than the records at the time. pants, tops, photos, memberships,badges, flyers,  omg

Yeah. Found a load of photos with these things too. Junior walker at the palais. Eddie Holman at Hinckley and popcorn wylie at same venue I think. Will try and post them but don't have a scanner

Steve

• Helpful 2
Social source share

I love the Spencers flyers!

I confess to once owning two pairs of 40" bags: Airforce blue gabardine and Navy blue corduroys. My girlfriend at the time also had a Spencers full-circle skirt.

Thankfully, by 1980 I realised that I'd made a fashion faux-pas and invested in a pair of the 20 pleat 'Zoots' in a lovely shade of Aubergene.  :D

Edited by Soul16
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

That Brunswick badge is cool  :thumbsup: 

Have you tried to get into those strides yet?  :lol: 

Richard

in recent years topman has made a polo shirt with that on the chest along with the central soul club and something else I bought one off ebay for about a pound used, wouldn't normally wear anything like that but it is nice

Social source share

I love the Spencers flyers!

I confess to once owning two pairs of 40" bags: Airforce blue gabardine and Navy blue corduroys. My girlfriend at the time also had a Spencers full-circle skirt.

Thankfully, by 1980 I realised that I'd made a fashion faux-pas and in invested in a pair of the 20 pleat 'Zoots' in a lovely shade of Aubergene.  :D

Yeah moved onto zoots etc myself but just had to go that extra mile( sorry, (5") and get 45" bottoms or as previously pointed out, two skirts. Aaagghhhhh

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!