Am I Being Impatient?

Peter99

Hi Everyone

Ordered a couple of records from a seller GEMM last Thursday. I'm still awaiting them to confirm the full price (with shipping) before I can make the payment and conclude the deal. I can get one of the records elsewhere and obviously don't want to miss out.

I know the seller could well be on holiday but it doesn't say that anywhere - so am I being too impatient? I have sent a reminder but no reply.

Thanks

Peter

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

i,ve had the same problem with a seller on there,(maybe a different seller) he usually gets back about  5/7 days later, and states items unavailable, i,m convinced he shops round to find records after someones ordered them,..i,d buy elsewhere if i were you Peter

• Helpful 1
Social source share

i,ve had the same problem with a seller on there,(maybe a different seller) he usually gets back about  5/7 days later, and states items unavailable, i,m convinced he shops round to find records after someones ordered them,..i,d buy elsewhere if i were you Peter

Thanks Mate

I'll pm you the seller if that's ok - if it is the same one I'll maybe cancel the order.

Peter

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi Everyone

Ordered a couple of records from a seller GEMM last Thursday. I'm still awaiting them to confirm the full price (with shipping) before I can make the payment and conclude the deal. I can get one of the records elsewhere and obviously don't want to miss out.

I know the seller could well be on holiday but it doesn't say that anywhere - so am I being too impatient? I have sent a reminder but no reply.

Thanks

Peter

:hatsoff2:

Sack him off Pete. Go for the one that you know is available. Then, if he comes back and confirms the full value, tell him why you went elsewhere. Perhaps it'll gee him up a bit next time. Also remember, even if you've ordered something, with Gemm you always have the option to cancel; unlike eBay.

Edited by denbo
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Sack him off Pete. Go for the one that you know is available. Then, if he comes back and confirms the full value, tell him why you went elsewhere. Perhaps it'll gee him up a bit next time. Also remember, even if you've ordered something, with Gemm you always have the option to cancel; unlike eBay.

Thanks Den

Peter

Social source share

I've cancelled the order and bought from someone I know - should have checked them out in the first place. I guess I might have waited a little longer but one of the records I wanted is for a friend and I didn't want to let them down.

I hope I don't get negative feedback for cancelling!

Peter

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

I really dislike using Gemm Peter. So many of the sellers on there don't bother to update their lists and I've waited weeks before getting a response. Much of the time, it's to say that the item has already sold, or out of the blue and weeks after my order (usually after I've purchased elsewhere) do I get the "order is ready notification email. I find the same with Music Stack too :( 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!