Toni Basil-Breakaway-Issue ,11Orig Classics,offers

Stanley

UP FOR OFFERS FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ARE THE FOLLOWING 45,S,I,VE GIVEN AN INDICATION OF WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT,IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ANY AND WANT MORE INFO OR TO MAKE AN OFFER, PLEASE CONTACT ME IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE ON MY EMAIL ..georgehhunt@aol.com..ALL 45,S ARE AT LEAST EX TO MINT-.,UNLESS GRADED OTHERWISE .AND I CAN TAKE PAYPAL IF IT HELPS,BUT YOU PAY THE FEES.THANK YOU .ALL GUIDES PRICED IN UK POUNDS

TONI BASIL  BREAKAWAY--A&M ISSUE..MINT -MEGA RARE--HAS TO BE OPEN TO  OFFERS,NOT SEEN ANOTHER ?

APPRECIATIONS-ITS BETTER TO CRY--SPORT ISSUE-MINT-995

JOHNNY BARTEL-IF THIS ISN,T LOVE-SOLID STATE-DEMO-MINT-175

POOKIE HUDSON-THIS GETS TO ME-JAMIE-RARER ISSUE-MINT-395

MIKE AND RAY-IF ONLY YOU KNEW-GIANT-VG.PLAYS GREAT-250

WADE FLEMONS-THAT OTHER PLACE-VJ-ISSUE-MINT-175

TONY HESTER-JUST CAN,T LEAVE YOU-KARATE WHITE DEMO-MINT-350

PATTI AUSTIN-TAKE AWAY THE PAIN STAIN-CORAL ISSUE-MINT-300

TAMIKO JONES-I,M SPELLBOUND-GOLDEN WORLD -DEMO-EX+ 195

DANNY WAGNER- I LOST A TRUE LOVE-IMPERIAL-EX-125

MARIE KNIGHT-THATS NO WAY TO TREAT A GIRL-MUSICOR ISSUE-MINT-250

EDWARD HAMILTON-BABY DON,T YOU WEEP-MARY JANE-MINT-395

DICKIE WONDER-NOBODY KNOWS-SOUND OF SOUL DEMO-MINT-395-GIRLS IN BACKGROUND,BEST VERSION !

all prices are guides from recent lists, but i,ll look at all honest offers.thanks for looking.please contact me direct,georgehhunt@aol.com.to talk.

Social source share

yeah i thought about this,but i,m hopeless at this,i forgot to mention it to john when he was doing his book that i had this as well .its a brown a and m issue,and can honestly say i,ve not seen another.its styrene and mint.

There was Two in York, I know Ron pedley still has his, gray Kelly had the other one. It is a rare one but they were around once over :thumbsup:

Social source share

I've had one of these, I thought I sold it to Mick Smith but he says not, so he had one too - so I've only seen one copy, ever.

I sold Ron pedley the copy he has now Pete, and I was withy gray Kelly when he got his, as I said it never comes up those are the only two ive seen or heard of

Social source share

I sold Ron pedley the copy he has now Pete, and I was withy gray Kelly when he got his, as I said it never comes up those are the only two ive seen or heard of

when i bought this copy,it was unplayed,and the guy didn,t want to sell it,i had to buy it.get my drift ?he told me he,d never seen another copy.he,s now a friend and very respected collector.best george

• Helpful 1
Social source share

when i bought this copy,it was unplayed,and the guy didn,t want to sell it,i had to buy it.get my drift ?he told me he,d never seen another copy.he,s now a friend and very respected collector.best george

Like I said I`d only seen the two before I saw this one listed, I`m not disputing the obscurity of the disc, ive known Ron and graham all my life, who are both in there own right respected collectors-Best Harry

Social source share

Like I said I`d only seen the two before I saw this one listed, I`m not disputing the obscurity of the disc, ive known Ron and graham all my life, who are both in there own right respected collectors-Best Harry

Tis true what my good friend Harry says, i paid £25 off Ian clark many many years ago it sat nicely in my record box next to Towanda barnes A&M Issue at the time :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi very interested in your copy of marie knight that's no way to treat a girl if its sill available please email me thanks danny   dannyspiers999@yahoo.co.uk

hi danny,

nice to hear from you,many people are interested in all of the 45,s i have for offer,please contact me direct as requested on my email to discuss,talk,offer,or arrange viewing to which you are more than welcome my friend. best regards george hunt.contact details georgehhunt@aol.com.final offers please by 7pm wed night 31st.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!