2 Mega Rare Monsters,poets,celebrities On Boss

Stanley

from my personal collection,the mega rare poets wrapped around your finger on j2,its in mint -condition,probably the finest copy you could wish to find this highly collectable dance floor monster.i doubt a better copy exists...............3500 uk pounds plus special postage

the celebrities  i choose you on boss records-in mint-condition----offers over .....1500uk pounds

please contact me in strictest confidence on MY EMAIL...georgehhunt@aol.com...i can take paypal,you pay the fees if it helps.thank you 

just  a quick update.sorry no trades on these ones.but thanks for your interest

Edited by stanley
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

from my personal collection,the mega rare poets wrapped around your finger on j2,its in mint -condition,probably the finest copy you could wish to find this highly collectable dance floor monster.i doubt a better copy exists...............3500 uk pounds plus special postage

the celebrities  i choose you on boss records-in mint-condition----offers over .....1500uk pounds

please contact me in strictest confidence on MY EMAIL...georgehhunt@aol.com...i can take paypal,you pay the fees if it helps.thank you 

just  a quick update.sorry no trades on these ones.but thanks for your interest

POETS NOW ON HOLD.

CELEBRITIES STILL UP FOR BEST OFFER

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!