Mello Soul & Hitler

Hilarious..but do I detect a little bitterness.......

Russ

I thought it was funny as feck, like the rest of us, but now you come to mention it, there's more than a couple of references of bombing Manship and destroying Manship.. Hmm..  :g: Johhny boy been schtum on the subject far as I can see, all over facebook..

Edited by Simsy
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

TOO GOOD!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

If I had a drink right now I would have spat all over my computer when he mentioned "Footsie"!

It was when he mentioned Joe 90 that I had to struggle to keep from smiling whilst viewing this in the office!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just another Hitler video but I thought 'what would be the most ridiculous scenario?' The idea of Hitler as a Northern DJ lusting after the Mello Souls seemed like quite a laugh, so that's what I put together. Some of the sentences are too long and some are too short but not bad for a first attempt and I wasn't 100% sober anyway. The hardest part was deciding what rubbish records he played in his set. Footsie, Joe 90 and Love on a Mountain Top are sort of Northern clichés that ordinary members of the public often think of as representative records, so in they went! Glad people like it, and, no, it isn't a incitement to bomb John Manship in case the police are reading this!

I think you've done a bang up job there LG. Seen many versions of that spoof vid, but never an NS type one.

Sure JM won't mind the publicity and would/will take it in the spirit in which it was intended.

Thanks for giving us all a good grin today, top man!  :hatsoff2:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I think you've done a bang up job there LG. Seen many versions of that spoof vid, but never an NS type one.

Sure JM won't mind the publicity and would/will take it in the spirit in which it was intended.

Thanks for giving us all a good grin today, top man!  :hatsoff2:

Well it's on his Facebook page so I guess not.

Social source share

You should charge people if they want to be featured in the next episode.

Free publicity is worth paying for ...err, you know what I mean.

:g:

Social source share

"My god, the times I put you on the guest-list for my events"

I've just watched it again - It's brilliant! Nothing as funny since Mr Potato Head of Manifesto Magazine 'hung up his boots'......What next aye? :D 

Thanks again for this.

Len :thumbsup: 

Edited by LEN
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!