Optimism (Hope I It Right)

in these time of  pay cut job losers and all that crap that is going on around us .is there a tune on the scean today that inspires you and that dare i say really lifts your spirit and i don't mean all of them the one that really does it for you  

here is mine it may not be everyone fav but this really start the feet moving and to me it as a great feel good factor about it 

Edited by night nurse
Social source share

Just one for me & it has always left me feeling uplifted .........

words by CM (naturally)

music by CM (of course)

sung by CM (had to be)

"Move On Up" by Curtis M

Yep, got this as my ring tone. I never tire of it and it always puts me in a good mood.....until I answer the phone.

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

in these time of  pay cut job losers and all that crap that is going on around us .is there a tune on the scean today that inspires you and that dare i say really lifts your spirit and i don't mean all of them the one that really does it for you  

here is mine it may not be everyone fav but this really start the feet moving and to me it as a great feel good factor about it 

I actually posted this clip on facebook this morning. It's one of my all time faves and it does lift me. Utterly lovely in every way!!

Social source share

oh the repeated joy of not knowing whats been posted due to videos not getting through the firewall at work.........   :wicked:  

Social source share

Dee Clark - that's my girl..................be singin' it in the car with my daughter later :)  

Always been one of my daughters favourites too, from her younger days to now she's 30

Social source share

oh the repeated joy of not knowing whats been posted due to videos not getting through the firewall at work.........   :wicked:  

Oh, and the lead post which was also quoted in post #4 was Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin'

:wink: Frustrating isn't it ?

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Social source share

Oh, and the lead post which was also quoted in post #4 was Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin'

:wink: Frustrating isn't it ?

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Cheers Kev

Social source share

words by CM (naturally)

music by CM (of course)

sung by CM (had to be)

"Move On Up" by Curtis M

Great call sir , right from that awesome intro .

Edited by MAK
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

words by CM (naturally)

music by CM (of course)

sung by CM (had to be)

"Move On Up" by Curtis M

Top sound,great man,

Social source share

Guest gaz thomas

after a heavy night with good mates in leeds a couple of years ago

i was awoken early in the morning (and i do mean awoken) with this record being played very loud as the sun was rising

my pal rich was smiling at me knowing i would realise how good this record is

luckily for me as a collector and already obvious to him, it has never been an expensive over played northern soul oldie

just a great uplifting record.

massive overlooked 45

Edited by gaz thomas
Social source share

This one really does 'it' for me - if you don't know it you need to let it get going - the sample is Ultra High Frequency 'We're on the right track'.

Dx

PS Forgot - it's Deep Sensation with Somehow Somewhere (I know there's a soul heaven)

Edited by DaveNPete
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Please see post #6

Mornin' Petal,

It's Mascara Ft Luther Vandross - See You In L.A

I owe You that one :thumbsup: ...... I'm learning!

Edited by MissHongkongfuey
Social source share

Mornin' Petal,

It's Mascara Ft Luther Vandross - See You In L.A

I owe You that one :thumbsup: ...... I'm learning!

Yes, it is indeed morning, and yes, yes you are!

:thumbup:  

Social source share

Guest gaz thomas

This one really does 'it' for me - if you don't know it you need to let it get going - the sample is Ultra High Frequency 'We're on the right track'.

Dx

PS Forgot - it's Deep Sensation with Somehow Somewhere (I know there's a soul heaven)

great mix and soulful

i haved loved deep house since the 90s,, looked for the remix and ended up with his 45

good luck, its a great tune

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!