Yet Another Soul Singer Found

Guest detroitdude

Guest detroitdude

hello everyone, i wrote a topic on here the other day about a friend of mine who knows carl carlton. my friend arron has been wanting a rottweiler and he drove up to flint from here in garden city dteroit the other day and he has bought a rottweiler pup from a guy who breeds them, the guy is melvin riley jr who was the singer in a band called ready for the world. they did a track called oh shelia amongst other stuff. i guess when the music scence folds for singers and groups, they have to find another avenue. i just thought it was worth mentioning. weather here today is hot, very humid and thunderstorms. cheers. detroitdude.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hello everyone, i wrote a topic on here the other day about a friend of mine who knows carl carlton. my friend arron has been wanting a rottweiler and he drove up to flint from here in garden city dteroit the other day and he has bought a rottweiler pup from a guy who breeds them, the guy is melvin riley jr who was the singer in a band called ready for the world. they did a track called oh shelia amongst other stuff. i guess when the music scence folds for singers and groups, they have to find another avenue. i just thought it was worth mentioning. weather here today is hot, very humid and thunderstorms. cheers. detroitdude.

Interesting.

I hope yer pal takes good care of his new pup!

P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert