Greater Experience - Don't Forget To Remember

Windlesoul

Greater Experience - Don't forget to remember - Colony 13 SOLD

Previous buyer fell through, so my spare is up for grabs again - a pristine excellent condition copy of this iconic record. £350 secures, and will chuck in a copy of my current book with a chapter all about them!

Pm me if interested, Mark

post-14816-0-36629600-1371919917_thumb.jpost-14816-0-25668800-1371919969_thumb.j

Edited by Windlesoul
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Greater Experience - Don't forget to remember - Colony 13  ON HOLD

Previous buyer fell through, so my spare is up for grabs again - a pristine excellent condition copy of this iconic record. £350 secures, and will chuck in a copy of my current book with a chapter all about them! 

Pm me if interested, Mark

attachicon.gifimg334.jpgattachicon.gifimg383.jpg

Fantastic record. Now i've posted that I remember saying the same on your last sales thread - ended up buying the book! I haven't started reading it yet.

Sorry, your last sale fell through Mark. Someone will buy this.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

I was kindly furnished with a copy partly on the proviso that one was used to promote the book - from your pm's and interest from this and the original sales post it seems like it's done just that! This ones sold now, and my other is staying well and truly planted in my collection. Proceeds from this one are going straight towards the follow up book.

Regarding the current book, this can be obtained at the link below, as colour, b&w or pdf, although I do have a small stock of black and white version on my person at a tenner including postage if you want to pm me.

Regards, Mark.

Edited by Windlesoul
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!