Luther Davis Group-you Can Be A Star Lifetime

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Luther Davis Group-You Can Be A Star LIFETIME EX-(small scuff NAP!, plays almost mint!) $400

Thanks for looking! E-mail recordwanted@aol.com or PM. :lol:

-Mike

Is this the same Luther Davis Grp as the one on Inner I? STILL can't remember what I heard in that 45 that made me want it! laugh.gif

Had a great Memorial Day weekend at Jason's, Styrene45 came home with blisters from too much dancin'! :lol:

Regards,

Dave

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Is this the same Luther Davis Grp as the one on Inner I? STILL can't remember what I heard in that 45 that made me want it! :lol:

Had a great Memorial Day weekend at Jason's, Styrene45 came home with blisters from too much dancin'! laugh.gif

Regards,

Dave

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Hey Dave, glad you and Bev had a good weekend! Mine was OK, besides having my car window broken. That's why I need the cash! :lol:

PS:Same Luther Davis Group as Inner I....

-Mike

Social source share

Brilliant record.

Our new resident at Modernism, Julia Nicholl's got a 10" studio acetate of the 1st take they did before the lifetime release. Totally different version, bit mellower & not as disco'y. Think it's a one off.

Only place your'e gonna hear it's at our Modernism nights unless anybody knows any different thumbsup.gif

can't believe i just said disco'y :lol:

Before you all shoot me down i'm getting my coat :lol:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert