Well Bugger Me

Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2: Hi All  It's a strange sensation when you find a double in the collection, you had totally forgot, Last week I found a copy of the Fuller Bros "times a wasting" SOUL CLOCK orig, I can see now how I missed not noticing it, but can't remember buying it?? strange but true! :lol: DAVE K

Social source share

Not just you, had an interesting conversation with SteveL last week regarding encroaching memory loss.

"Looking forward to dementure, imagine hearing Mel Britt or Salvadorsfor the first time, again and again, for the first time"

Apologies to anyone dealing with dementure, obviously aware it's more serious than that.

Stupid number of times I've nabbed a bargain on ebay, really pleased with myself until I find I already have one. Likewise, please don't come up to me at a night and say "What's this?" I can always picture the label but can't read the artist or title from that image in my mind, so rubbish at that. Even found myself dancing to something then realising "mmm, I didn't think I liked this!"

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

i ofton do this but intentionly when its a bargain but with the intenion of selling them on but never get round to doing,

bit of a hoarder me thinks

Social source share

Not just you, had an interesting conversation with SteveL last week regarding encroaching memory loss.

"Looking forward to dementure, imagine hearing Mel Britt or Salvadorsfor the first time, again and again, for the first time"

Apologies to anyone dealing with dementure, obviously aware it's more serious than that.

Stupid number of times I've nabbed a bargain on ebay, really pleased with myself until I find I already have one. Likewise, please don't come up to me at a night and say "What's this?" I can always picture the label but can't read the artist or title from that image in my mind, so rubbish at that. Even found myself dancing to something then realising "mmm, I didn't think I liked this!"

The joys of advancing years, we've got so much to look forward to :huh:

Definitely looking forward to hearing the Salvadors for the first time (again) :(

Who are you BTW?

Edited by Steve L
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert