Where Next "musically"?

And what bit of that is not telling people what to do? Why can you but people who things to change cannot?

Surely people who have been happy pushing the boundaries within the scene while most people went on their 30 year holidays have as much right, if not more, to say what is wrong with a scene that they were integral to. And before you start thats not saying all should like the same, and indeed if people only like 60's then thats absolutely their right, moaning about how much the scene has got f***ed by this mythical return to tradition is not the same as saying people should like something they don't is it. It is often the way the argument is approached  but people who have happily gone along for 25-30 years of an evolving scene are hardly going to sit back when people return after 30 years away to tell them to go "home".

Which home is that, before your break, after your break or any period in between. You see the issue with your argument hopefully!

Anyway. I am retired, partly because of people who have your attitude but in reality because I am old, miserable and grumpy, so I will leave you to it.

What bit of that was telling people - really. How pedantic was that !!

You are exactly the type of person I am talking about.  If you want to move on then fine, move on. I don't tell you what to listen too or how my taste in music is better than yours, that would be arrogant and rude. You evolve as much as you like, I'm happy being a bottom dweller.

If you care to reread my post you will find that I never once forced my opinion on anyone or called anyone etc etc. I can see no issue with my argument. Perhaps I should borrow your Rose Tinted Glasses. Keep smiling my friend XX 

Social source share

You'd have loved this one night at Wigan, 1976, Pep comes on and starts off his spot in the usual way with something like Herbert Hunter and continues for 20 minutes playing the top sounds of the day, floor is rammed, and then he plays "Dazz" by Brick, an out and out funk record, and the floor empties, completely, not one person left on it.  He cuts it off half way through with the words "Wigan not quite ready for that one yet then"  :lol:

:lol: I love Dazz by Brick, but flip me, he must have had a rush of blood to the head to think that would work at a northern night.

Social source share

Let's not get passion mixed up with preaching - Jocko is passionate about our 'evolving' Scene, and he sticks up for what's right.....By the way, I am reading into both Tezza and Jocko's posts the exact way their views should be put forward, and I don't see either one patronising the other - Great stuff  :thumbsup:  

All the best,

Len :thumbsup: 

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

:lol: I love Dazz by Brick, but flip me, he must have had a rush of blood to the head to think that would work at a northern night.

I remember him doing the same a year earlier at Sammies (St Giles, Willenhall) allnighter, he played "Kill That Roach" by Miami and killed the floor, except he played it as a request for Helen and she danced to it all the way through, on her own, bless her.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

When you ask the question "where next, musically ?" to a forum such as this, you are inevitably going to get answers that are

historically influenced. 

The majority of those questioned have a musical intolerance to anything that doesn't match their individual preference, 

comments such as , " you can't play reggae at a soul do", "no latin",  "don't want funk played at a northern do" " I will never like Crossover" etc, etc!

perfectly exemplify the point.

When I first got involved with "Soul" music, aged 15 in 1969, the phrase "Northern Soul" hadn't been invented, "Crossover" meant getting to the other side of the road, and both, Ska /Reggae were played quite regularly at Soul events. The obsession that the "UK" scene has with labelling all the sub genres is, in my opinion what will eventually fracture it beyond repair.

At the moment the recognized (as we know it) soul scene is treading water, it can't move forward because of the attitude "we want, what we want" and "were going to moan if I don't get it" , and it can't go back to how it was, because "that's not how life works" (unfortunately we only get one chance at being young)

The European , and certain UK (not as we know them) soul events, are attended by mainly younger 25/35 year olds without "historic baggage" and nothing to prove, their primary objective is to have a good night out, whether  its,Funk, Northern, Latin, R&B or Jazz that's on the playlist it doesn't really matter.

So !!!

Where Next ?..............stop taking it so seriously............... ditch the labels,get back to "SOUL MUSIC"................ smile, tap your toes and, if it really floats your boat missus............ have a dance !!! 

So there is no point in having a Northern Soul scene at all then apparently.  It has to be a 'Bit of everything' scene.  

Social source share

I regularly do Soul City in Cologne.This is a young European Soul Club with a bit of everything.It has got nothing at all to do with the UK Northern Soul Scene.The music spans R and B,Crossover and the odd northern soul track.The organisers are from a funk background.There's a hardcore following mostly from a mod background plus loads just out for a good time.I enjoy it for what it is but saying this is the future of northern is ridiculous.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Where did I say that ?

I don't know. Oh yes thats right, in your post above where you criticise people for not liking anything but their chosen field and said get back to soul music which incorporates a bit of everything and said that the playlist doesn't matter.

A lot of us got into Northern to get away from funk and mainstream soul music and all the other crap that was around back then, and have no interest in embracing it now.

Why would anyone want funk played at a Northern do?  Why would anyone want reggae played at a Northern do?  Why would anyone proud to have been into Northern Soul for 40 years want to 'ditch the label'?

At home, enjoy any type of music you like, but at a "northern soul" do, just play northern soul, that's all I'd ask.

(I apologise if I have completely misunderstood your post)

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Does anybody actually play jerky JB style funk at northern do's? I've never heard any. It wouldn't blend at all, like dropping some Parliament funk, totally inappropriate music style, sounds like a myth to me.

Tear the roof off the sucker.

Social source share

When you ask the question "where next, musically ?" to a forum such as this, you are inevitably going to get answers that are

historically influenced. 

The majority of those questioned have a musical intolerance to anything that doesn't match their individual preference, 

comments such as , " you can't play reggae at a soul do", "no latin",  "don't want funk played at a northern do" " I will never like Crossover" etc, etc!

perfectly exemplify the point.

When I first got involved with "Soul" music, aged 15 in 1969, the phrase "Northern Soul" hadn't been invented, "Crossover" meant getting to the other side of the road, and both, Ska /Reggae were played quite regularly at Soul events. The obsession that the "UK" scene has with labelling all the sub genres is, in my opinion what will eventually fracture it beyond repair.

At the moment the recognized (as we know it) soul scene is treading water, it can't move forward because of the attitude "we want, what we want" and "were going to moan if I don't get it" , and it can't go back to how it was, because "that's not how life works" (unfortunately we only get one chance at being young)

The European , and certain UK (not as we know them) soul events, are attended by mainly younger 25/35 year olds without "historic baggage" and nothing to prove, their primary objective is to have a good night out, whether  its,Funk, Northern, Latin, R&B or Jazz that's on the playlist it doesn't really matter.

So !!!

Where Next ?..............stop taking it so seriously............... ditch the labels,get back to "SOUL MUSIC"................ smile, tap your toes and, if it really floats your boat missus............ have a dance !!! 

I understand your points......but yet again (I have also been guilty of this btw) one is getting mixed up with 'Soul fans' and 'Northern Soul fans' - Of course they don't want anything else but Northern (and what they except as Northern)........Chr*st only knows where it went wrong letting some of that depressing R 'n' B stuff 'though the net'.....That seemed to be the end of 'The Modern Room', which is a real shame - at least The Modern Rooms were Soulful.

.......and as for 'stopping taking it so seriously' - We're not! These are two other things that also get regularly mixed up - 'passion' and 'taking things so seriously'....Chr*st, you should see my 'Pained Serious D.J' face - It don't mean I'm not enjoying every 'god damn' minute!

All the best,

Edited by LEN
Social source share

Back in 1992, I started The Embankment Club with a Guy who had different ideas to me - his plan was to attract younger people by playing ‘different’ music at our Soul events. I completely disagreed, saying that he couldn’t possibly introduce ‘different’ music to the Soul Scene, adding that I thought it would be possible to achieve, if he did it the other way round — Starting an event for ‘different’ music first (attracting younger people) then introducing some Northern.

We went our separate ways, and he did just that, and is still to this day ‘packing em in’ and adding Northern to the mix on a regular basis (and good on him)

If we had tried doing it the other way round, there would have been a riot - Crumbs, it’s hard  enough playing a good Northern track that some don’t know, let alone confusing the issue by trying to be too clever and adding ‘even more’ genres to ‘The mix’

All the best,

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest BAKUNIN

Like to hear 60s  club soul tunes as I recently heard on a mates cd called *scene club"...danceable definitely......but small 60s soul clubs are a thing of the past now aren't they?...only to be found on cds.....The Wheel of course.....Marina in Portsmouth.....and of course the London clubs.

Social source share

I understand your points......but yet again (I have also been guilty of this btw) one is getting mixed up with 'Soul fans' and 'Northern Soul fans' - Of course they don't want anything else but Northern (and what they except as Northern)........Chr*st only knows where it went wrong letting some of that depressing R 'n' B stuff 'though the net'.....That seemed to be the end of 'The Modern Room', which is a real shame - at least The Modern Rooms were Soulful.

.......and as for 'stopping taking it so seriously' - We're not! These are two other things that also get regularly mixed up - 'passion' and 'taking things so seriously'....Chr*st, you should see my 'Pained Serious D.J' face - It don't mean I'm not enjoying every 'god damn' minute!

All the best,

Surely that is the problem with a lot of sub genre's so to speak, a bad experience hearing tunes you didn't like has put you off RnB for good, presumably,

however, if you had ever been to the Burnley allnighter on a Friday night you would have heard uptempo RnB of the very highest order which was far from depressing.

Mid tempo Northern soul on the other hand depresses me to the point of feel like hanging myself, soulfull my arse, it's sh*te

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Len you might have a long wait for Joe Bataan doing Bad Breath.It's actually Bobby Valentin.You would have loved Dave Huckers club in London late eighties full on latin soul bugaloo.He did some comps at the time when the Fania stuff was all being reissued.I got into Latin soul at the time and that led me to heavier stuff Cal Tjader..Willie Bobo..Machito....Tito Rodriguez etc.I do find it funny when the soul snobs say that's white music or pop.Most of this music is pop after listening to Coltrane or Pharoah Saunders.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest penny

Oh Tezza.

Praise the Lord.

Possibly the best post ever on here explaining why some of us do not feel the need to be educated, being perfectly happy with our lot and not needing to be saved from anything.

:thumbup:

Well, it not as simple as that, each to his own etc. Even the least proggresive soulie would still claim, I'm sure, to be a lover of soul or of music at least. But a lover of soul who would be happy to never hear or dance to every record not known by 1980 or whenever seems something of a contradiction.

It is the same principle which offends with the x factor etc. - it would be nice if the highest profile representatives of music of any genre, actually liked music. It is impossible to believe that people who love music dont want to hear anything new.

It is also strangely inconsistant to belong to a scene, be it mod or northern soul, but reject the core principles that inspired it and instead cultivate stagnation, nostalgia, popularism, lack of innovation - all the things mod and northern soul culture challenged in the first place

Social source share

i find it strange when 'northern' lovers dont want an rnb room or any played but will be ok with 70s/modern?...surley the term northern came about and describes mainly 60s soul  as pete said to get away from the early/mid70s stuff?..as with any genre you an go too deep and some rnb is too rock n roll for me too but most played at northern nights i find to be more rhythm and soul than blues....case in point had a remark on facebook about rnb being shit then i posted big daddy rogers and cookie jackson and the same person loved it because it had been played at some northern venue years ago????

also on fb a remark by someone else saying they wernt going to a venue again as they like traditional northern soul..3/4 of the 3 residents playlists i would class as traditional northern..the other a bit of rnb and latin..the guest uptempo 60s soul not funk..the problem was i think it wasnt all well known wigan which this returnee didnt like..i think this is the attitude 'progressive' people dont like

a couple of other points,personally i dont mind being educated..i was by greg belson the other week and no matter how long youve been into it nobody knows it all....as for handbaggers,been to a couple where there are literally handbags and stilettos on the dancefloor!

one other thing before i duck back in the trench....noticed a lot of people complaining while saying they havnt been out for years despite there being many oldies nites playing what they like?... if youre not going out anyway while ofcourse you have the right to join in a discussion on a forum i find it strange why you would want to

as far as the original question..i think the future will carry on being mainly oldies nights and those more like 'mod' clubs playing mainly 60s soul,rnb and a bit of latin...the few youngsters getting into it seem to like those styles as do a lot in their 40s who have still a few years left in them...while some of  the funky edged stuff and gospel is great and can be mixed in to other nights i dont think theres either enough quality tunes or people into it to keep it going long term..

dean

• Helpful 2
Social source share

All these sub genres confuse me... Can some one tell me what the likes if The East Coast Connection and Black Nasty are? Are they Funky Northern, Funk, Northern, Jerky JB Style Funk (Insert any sub genre I may have missed). I thought I knew, but I have no Idea any more?

I call them 70's Northern.

I love this stuff.

It's entirely different to what I know as 'modern' - it's evolving from the 60's sound but is still true to it.

In fact, this is one of the most enjoyable podcasts I ever did.

https://www.mixcloud.com/mayfairmenthol/lets-all-have-a-disco/

These records were all spun on the Northern Soul scene, mainly between 1975 and 77, and the interesting thing is that back then, I didn’t separate these from the 60’s tunes, it was all Northern Soul. Somewhere along the way, lines became drawn and suddenly we had Modern Soul and much later, Crossover, but these uptempo 70’s dancers will always have strong connections to some great days on the Northern Soul scene. I was never a Blackpool Mecca attendee but every one of these tracks was played at Wigan and most at Cleethorpes and probably places like The Ritz too. Anyway, great memories and to my surprise, one of the most enjoyable podcasts I’ve ever done!

Social source share

i find it strange when 'northern' lovers dont want an rnb room or any played but will be ok with 70s/modern?...surley the term northern came about and describes mainly 60s soul  

Neither do I.  R & B is the roots of Northern Soul, not the ginger haired stepchild of it like Modern is.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Technically speaking back in the heady days of the early Seventies we didn't move forward, quite the opposite, we searched out the Music from half a generation previous.  We played the early/mid Sixties stuff and we lapped it up. As the Disco revolution exploded we embraced it a tad by taking in stuff from 'last year' that wasn't quite out and out but had some semblance of Soul.  Should we then move backwards but less far back than last time.

We are juxtaposing what you want with what I want and thinking that we are on common ground.  It is no ones God given right to control this, it will 'evolve' (word of the Day) as it seems fit and if you don't like it then don't go there. If its played and the crowds embrace it then is that the next step. We jump in with our own personal perceptions of what is right it will cause friction and widen the gulf. Remember The Carstaires, stuck a dagger to the Heart of our beloved scene from which we have never really recovered. 

Lager or Real Ale, what's your tipple ?

Ideal World scenario ? ( your World that would be )

Social source share

I remember him doing the same a year earlier at Sammies (St Giles, Willenhall) allnighter, he played "Kill That Roach" by Miami and killed the floor, except he played it as a request for Helen and she danced to it all the way through, on her own, bless her.

I remember that!  I actually had the Miami single along with BT Express, Peoples Choice, Dexter Wansel etc, and I loved them all, but wouldn't have dreamt of playing them at a 'northern' do.

Pep was a bit ahead of his time on a few occasions though, but I think maybe that was Helens influence more than anything else. 

Social source share

Lets put it simply so all understand my opinion, the northern scene doesnt have a future, it will die out in the next 10 to 15 year, when all the 50 and 60 somthings who, in the main attend it are to old to go. Soul will continue to be played at a variety of clubs throut the country and indeed world, and may well bennifit from the death of the northern scene, lack of baggage ect. It be interesting to read any, so called traditionalist, defend how it can be maintined for any longer than that. The,  at most 50, well meaning, retro obsessed kids that pass for the future of the scene.will not save it imho.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Lets put it simply so all understand my opinion, the northern scene doesnt have a future, it will die out in the next 10 to 15 year, when all the 50 and 60 somthings who, in the main attend it are to old to go. Soul will continue to be played at a variety of clubs throut the country and indeed world, and may well bennifit from the death of the northern scene, lack of baggage ect. It be interesting to read any, so called traditionalist, defend how it can be maintined for any longer than that. The,  at most 50, well meaning, retro obsessed kids that pass for the future of the scene.will not save it imho.

100%

The 'Young Souls' ( please add to the Shudder List ) attend events and have a passion for the music.The problem is they attend in dribs and drabs and not as an army.. When we Die, NS as we know it will Die with us. There may well be an odd club or revival night but as a Nationwide sustainable scene ?  I believe it will be another page in the History Books. There will probably be valiant efforts to keep it going but not Coke-A-Cola.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Surely that is the problem with a lot of sub genre's so to speak, a bad experience hearing tunes you didn't like has put you off RnB for good, presumably,

however, if you had ever been to the Burnley allnighter on a Friday night you would have heard uptempo RnB of the very highest order which was far from depressing.

Mid tempo Northern soul on the other hand depresses me to the point of feel like hanging myself, soulfull my arse, it's sh*te

Point taken - I have to say, the R 'n' B you speak of is 'Good R 'n' B', which (as you referred to) I did for some time think was an 'Oxymoron' in itself. I have thoroughly enjoyed good R 'n' B' at Burnley, and yes I was completely put off by bad R 'n' B' in the past.......The same could be said of Mid-tempo - I believe the stuff I listen to is good, but except there is sometimes 'Mediocre Soul' played that has probably put folks such as yourself off any Mid-tempo Soul.

All the best,

Edited by LEN
Social source share

Speaking as a rank and file punter, not an avid collector, I still have to go out to hear the stuff I want to dance to.....which I prefer to hear in a club than at home and still get that buzz when I hear those sounds when I'm out that I did when I was a kid.

In the 70's we were emulating the previous generation who attended the Wheel / Ricky-Tic / Mojo etc....but in our own way,

In the 80's the youths of the day were emulating us and the 60's folk.....but in their own way.

So I think that there are essentially three generations of NS people with similar but quite different orientations and we can and are constantly learning from each other.

I enjoyed the funk that came onto the scene and started to go to the new clubs that played that stuff and jazz-funk, as well as to NS nights but went to each for different reasons.

I did a bit of the rave and garage scenes later on, still went to the NS nights and events and was able to enjoy both but for different reasons.

To me NS is the 60's & 70's music we hunted out when the then current commercial music being force fed to our generation became too much to bear.

So where next ?............it can't go elsewhere 'cos its already been recorded in those 2 decades.

Clubs will play what gets bums on seats and pays the bills, enthusiasts will continue to congregate at private do's........and sad old punters like me will keep trying to find somewhere to get my NS fix on any dancefloor where there's a bloke on a mic' that plays that stuff that gives me that buzz.....regardless of what other styles of black music get played at the event.

Social source share

Len you might have a long wait for Joe Bataan doing Bad Breath.It's actually Bobby Valentin.

.......I would love to be able to say "You obviously haven't heard that version then".......alas I can't - Doh! :huh:  (You could have P.Med me, I now feel such a fool :excl:)......I used to have the blo*dy record! :D

All the best,

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Point taken - I have to say, the R 'n' B you speak of is 'Good R 'n' B', which (as you referred to) I did for some time think was an 'Oxymoron' in itself. 

I think the problem with R & B is that they went too far back to the point where it was actually black rock & roll.  There were lots of great early 60's R & B tracks being played originally but in the search for more obscure tunes, they delved back even deeper - the nadir must surely be playing Tennesse Ernie Ford's "Sixteen Tons" from 1955 at a Northern Soul night.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

I tire of uptempo Northern Soul. In the early/mid 70's we had a plethora of mid Tempo stuff that was probably the norm  Mel Britt, Eddie Foster, Maurice Chestnut, The Idle Few, Moses Smith, Mt Popcorn Wylie, The Del Larks - Duracell Monkey time !!

We seem to have been overrun by the 100mph brigade.  Mid Tempo not Soulful ? Is The Champion more Soulful than Rosemary, Little Queenie than Girl Across The Street. also, i'm too bloody old for all that !!

• Helpful 2
Social source share

The 'Young Souls' ( please add to the Shudder List )

:lol: .....Mmmm, I'll have to think about adding 'Young Souls' to the Shudder List, I quite like it.....I'll get back to you on that.... :D

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

the nadir must surely be playing Tennesse Ernie Ford's "Sixteen Tons" from 1955 at a Northern Soul night.

I heard someone play that at Brid Weekender last year and nearly fell off my chair! Couldn't believe what I was hearing! Thought that maybe too little sleep was catching up with me! It was in the R&B room, which I was passing through to have a quick word with someone, I always thought '16 tons' more of a Country record than R&B as well, which made it doubly confusing!

Social source share

I think the problem with R & B is that they went too far back to the point where it was actually black rock & roll.  There were lots of great early 60's R & B tracks being played originally but in the search for more obscure tunes, they delved back even deeper - the nadir must surely be playing Tennesse Ernie Ford's "Sixteen Tons" from 1955 at a Northern Soul night.

Yes, I think you're right, another reason of course is when someone try's to hard to be 'cutting edge' and forgets to actually listen to the record! - A great Classic Oldie in its place is no comparison.

Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

glam northern me thinks bring on the glitter band  :sleep3:

121053945336_1.jpg

too late mate thats allready been done

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I went to a niter a while back and one of the guest DJs was of a rockabilly ilk. he played 45 minutes of RnB that I couldnt see had any connection with a Northern Soul allnighter. i spoke to the promoter who is a great guy and more into his RnB than northern Soul. He was fine about it.

But I agree pete, there has to be a demarkation line.

Social source share

What bit of that was telling people - really. How pedantic was that !!

You are exactly the type of person I am talking about. If you want to move on then fine, move on. I don't tell you what to listen too or how my taste in music is better than yours, that would be arrogant and rude. You evolve as much as you like, I'm happy being a bottom dweller.

If you care to reread my post you will find that I never once forced my opinion on anyone or called anyone etc etc. I can see no issue with my argument. Perhaps I should borrow your Rose Tinted Glasses. Keep smiling my friend XX

Normally pedancy is a compliment to me, but in this case I feel it is missing my point!

I/We are happy with our lot and do not need to be shown the error of our ways. If you need to move on then so be it but cut the Umbilicle Cord and go with our blessing. Don't mind you coming home for a visit any time you wish but leave your CD's and Soapbox at home.

Okay, I have reread your post, and I repeat if the bit highlighted above isn't telling people what to do, my English is failing as fast as my liver. You are here saying if people don't like the same sort of Northern as you, based on a very short period of the scenes 40 year history, then they need to leave the scene. Which part of that is not telling people what sort of music they should listen to or what they should do. Sounds incredibly rude and prescriptive to me! The relevance of your CD comment is still, frankly, baffling!

You are exactly the type of person I am talking about. If you want to move on then fine, move on. I don't tell you what to listen too or how my taste in music is better than yours, that would be arrogant and rude. You evolve as much as you like, I'm happy being a bottom dweller.

You are putting words into my mouth now, to say the least, I said nothing about taste or bottom dwellers, although did worry for a minute there you were looking at my browsing history. Where did I say anything about music taste etc etc. You contradict yourself here and later with whether evolving is a good thing or not, and don't I remember you on some other thread bemoaning how you can't play something different at your own soul night? What part of that is any different to my past desire for the scene to evolve and not stay stagnant? The direction and speed of evolution may be different between us, but surely the intent is the same. You seem to be saying its okay to evolve as long as you can control the evolution. You do seem to have grand aspirations as the leader of the movement do you not?

And as for your personal insults, as hurt as I am you don't want me no more, I suppose did move on (and I didn't say up here, so no adding words again), 16 years ago, scarily, but like Peter I keep my ear to the screen so have a passing interest in what's being said. I don't normally get involved in state of the scene debates, particularly as I normally agree with as someone else says its nothing to do with me now. I struggle to ignore somethings sadly. And I was actually asking a question at the start of this, not making a statement, one that still interestingly enough lies unanswered, before you brought me into it with your proclamation. But you are right, I should leave this to those who give a f**k about the scene, who I suspect are just out doing it, at allnighters, rather than wasting their time preaching to the unconverted. I do despair at the amount of quality people that were around 20 years ago that have absolutely no interest anymore, sad but probably understandable.

Technically speaking back in the heady days of the early Seventies we didn't move forward, quite the opposite, we searched out the Music from half a generation previous. We played the early/mid Sixties stuff and we lapped it up.

Now whose being pedantic, what has the year of release got to do with moving forward on the Northern Scene, that’s splitting pubic hairs with a nail file to me.

. Remember The Carstaires, stuck a dagger to the Heart of our beloved scene from which we have never really recovered.

So the scene died in 1975 never to fully recover, maybe if you reread that a couple of times, you will see why I find it difficult to buy into your stratagem for a brave new world of Northern Soul. That is incredibly disrespectful to all who followed your brief initial stint is it not?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!