Mel Britt

Tezza

Hi guys,

If this has been looked at before can you point me in the right direction please.

She'll Come Running Back - FIP

What is the noticeable difference between the Orig and the Press.  Did the Press have numbers stamped into the runout or scratched in ?

Thanks

Tezza

Social source share

We are talking about the 70s boot? The colours are identical....its only purple and orange on the cover of the book Northern Soul Top 500

The matrix stamp on the original is upside down. :rofl:

Social source share

Guest paul ledden

...............Sir Ted obviously didn't have one to show you....... :D  :D  :D

Anyway Tezza...they give them out free on payment of the entrance fee at the Wafi Mall.... :yes: Sheik Mohammed's favourite Northern tune... :thumbsup:

post-30233-0-90034700-1370381973_thumb.j

Edited by Paul1958
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Apart from the obvious tell tale signs above, you can also tell the original by playing it!

Original sounds louder and clearer than the 70's boot (well i think it does anyway)

If you record them both on say audacity or similar, you'll notice the waves are much higher on the orig than the boot................should I get me coat as i think it's all gone a bit too technical  :g:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Apart from the obvious tell tale signs above, you can also tell the original by playing it!

Original sounds louder and clearer than the 70's boot (well i think it does anyway)

If you record them both on say audacity or similar, you'll notice the waves are much higher on the orig than the boot................should I get me coat as i think it's all gone a bit too technical  :g:

Impressive Steve

Social source share

• 4 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!