Dimitri From Paris-Get Down To The Philly Sound

Kev Cane

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

Dont really get the last post...Kev has stated quite clearly that he wants the Dimitri from Paris Compilation"Get Down With Philly Sound" on Vinyl only........whats there to not understand...?

Social source share

You'll spend a long time looking for 4 12" double packs!!  To my disappointment there were only ever 3 released.  The 4th, to complete the package, was delayed for some reason which escapes me (Fish could fill the blanks if he reads this), and in the end never did happen.  A shame when you've bought the 3 (and the CD I might add!!) to complete the set.............always felt like a let down. :(

So many of these BBE things I've bought on CD and vinyl.......CD for ease of listening and vinyl to pacify my addictions........I try to avoid adding the cost up as it upsets me!! LOL :lol:   There's something nice about the BBE vinyl packages.....sturdy, well put together.......

Mind you, Dewhirst has trumped all that with his Tom Moulton Philly remixes.............CD box set............3 or 4(?) double pack 12's..........and then the 12" box set.  Customers like me must be his dream customer!!  Don't tell anyone as I don't want a visit from the men in white coats!! :ohmy:

Slightly off topic, but I do like this idea of vinyl with download card (e.g. the fab "Lady" LP).........that's the way to go I reckon...............covers ALL my requirements without excess expense............perfect!! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mark R

Edited by Mark R
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Source Advert