Most Bizarre Auction Bid I've Ever Seen (I Think)

Hi Pete 

Not your copy then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(

atb Kev  :hatsoff2:

No mine was a weird one, it had one side mint but the other side VG, fortunately it was the instrumental that was VG, except when I played it, the labels were on the wrong sides so it was in fact the vocal that was VG.  Otherwise it might have even been as much as £15.  :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

No mine was a weird one, it had one side mint but the other side VG, fortunately it was the instrumental that was VG, except when I played it, the labels were on the wrong sides so it was in fact the vocal that was VG.  Otherwise it might have even been as much as £15.  :lol:

You always sell at proper prices  :D not silly prices  :thumbsup: m8

atb Kev

Social source share

You always sell at proper prices  :D not silly prices  :thumbsup: m8

atb Kev

Yeah, well I know it's an auction and great result coming up for the seller but from a buyers point of view I was trying to understand why someone would bid that much on a record with very little value.  Same as when that Jackie Edwards went for £300 odd, I've still got one I can't sell for £25.

Social source share

Yeah, well I know it's an auction and great result coming up for the seller but from a buyers point of view I was trying to understand why someone would bid that much on a record with very little value.  Same as when that Jackie Edwards went for £300 odd, I've still got one I can't sell for £25.

Pete why don't you try a Drop Down Auction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or is that to much bother ?

Kev

Social source share

:hatsoff2: Hi All Don't Worry Pete, there is another planet around here somewhere that I have yet to visit? this place makes no scence of Logic and no concept of MONEY, £150, madness, makes my Valuation of Glenn Miller Normal, My time as a drinker of beer, could have cost me, as quite often I would for example on EBay Put £170 on a £20 record, thinking I had put £17.50 :) DAVE K

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi, anyone notice this on john manships sunday auction,

i see it went for £150, i never knew it was going for this kind of money,

i though  it was £15 / 20 sort of price,

i will say i haven't seen one for sale for many years,

so maybe it's rarer than i thought,

joe.

clarendionians / walking up a one way street

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now