Richard Searling Email Please

....not being pedantic or owt....just confused!!! When putting the Togetherness video together 10 years ago....I asked how to spell Richards name!! I was told it was 'Serling'...by folk who should have known! I needed to know as I wanted to pay my respects on the video credits to him and Kev Roberts. I have just finished editing....and sent it off for duplication...the new DVD of that video......annnnd...I left the spelling as it was.....Serling!!! I have seen both spellings f it on here...but was confident of my 'sources' insistence 10 years ago! Nobody has said a word about it either when the vid went out....or since! Plllllleeeease tell me i've been informed right....in the beginning....or i've repeated that same mistake twice over 10 years....innocently! If i'm wrong in my spelling....sorry Richard!x If i'm not...then i'm happy.....!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

...my mate Paul Donnelly pointed out name spelling to me recently...and it is important and I always try to use folks names correctly....basic init! So...just keeping it right and I thank Paul for the kick up the ar*e in this personal area!x If i;ve done wrong agaaaain...please fogive me!x

@@
~

Edited by SOOTY
Social source share

....not being pedantic or owt....just confused!!! When putting the Togetherness video together 10 years ago....I asked how to spell Richards name!! I was told it was 'Serling'...by folk who should have known! I needed to know as I wanted to pay my respects on the video credits to him and Kev Roberts. I have just finished editing....and sent it off for duplication...the new DVD of that video......annnnd...I left the spelling as it was.....Serling!!! I have seen both spellings f it on here...but was confident of my 'sources' insistence 10 years ago! Nobody has said a word about it either when the vid went out....or since! Plllllleeeease tell me i've been informed right....in the beginning....or i've repeated that same mistake twice over 10 years....innocently! If i'm wrong in my spelling....sorry Richard!x If i'm not...then i'm happy.....!x

LUV

SOOTY

X

...my mate Paul Donnelly pointed out name spelling to me recently...and it is important and I always try to use folks names correctly....basic init! So...just keeping it right and I thank Paul for the kick up the ar*e in this personal area!x If i;ve done wrong agaaaain...please fogive me!x

@@

~

Don't sweat it mate - Richard has been called 'Richard Sterling' by many a Soulie to this day - it makes me want to pull me eyes out. :hypo:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I wasn't sweating Barry......but I am now.....! Just spent an hour putting a post together of records for sale in the sales forum.....and....aaaannnd.....just went to review it all.....clicked....froze....go back....gone.....F*****************************************************lippin eck.

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...coffee time.....8 sugars and lots of biccies....stop me sweating....hehe!x

Social source share

I wasn't sweating Barry......but I am now.....! Just spent an hour putting a post together of records for sale in the sales forum.....and....aaaannnd.....just went to review it all.....clicked....froze....go back....gone.....F*****************************************************lippin eck.

@@

~

LUV

SOOTY

X

...coffee time.....8 sugars and lots of biccies....stop me sweating....hehe!x

I do hate that.

Social source share

Hate...hate?? Your mellow init!!hehe!x Threw me record Collector Book which was on me lap at the time about 20 feet ....I am now the proud owner of 3 Record Collector 2012....sections....................................!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...i perhaps would have been sectioned too if one of me psycho mates had witnessed it!!!hehe!x

Edited by SOOTY
Social source share