Stewart Ames - Angelina Oh Angelina

Can someone please tell me how to tell an original Stewart Ames - Angelina oh Angelina on 'J&W', from a re-press please?
and what are their individual worths if possible?
Thank you

Just to add, I know there are white and yellow copies, but need to know which is which, orig' or re-presses.

Edited by Northern Soul UK
Social source share

just turn it over for the fantastic "king for a day", soul at it's best imho....i've had two copies over the last 25yrs, paid £35 for the 1st, sold it for £100, bought my 2nd for £100 cos i missed it too much, both were on yellow issues :yes:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

just turn it over for the fantastic "king for a day", soul at it's best imho....i've had two copies over the last 25yrs, paid £35 for the 1st, sold it for £100, bought my 2nd for £100 cos i missed it too much, both were on yellow issues :yes:

£100?  When was that?

Whats the going rate now?

Social source share

I sold one end of last year for £250 I think it was, though that may have been a bit cheap.  It came from Chalky who got it from Stewart Ames in person.

Yeh, that does seem cheap, TB has it valued at 500.

I got 3 issues $3 each just after it was booted, can't remember what I got for the spares?

Social source share

I sold one end of last year for £250 I think it was, though that may have been a bit cheap.  It came from Chalky who got it from Stewart Ames in person.

think it was £300 pete.i was looking for a copy & missed yours.

Social source share