Cheryl Williams Is It Real

white is deffo the boot.

guy had what I thought was white boot on ebay,so emailed to tell him but said it was beige original,just the photo he put up looked white.so if see listed & dosnt look right,ask for info 1st to make sure.think also has to have virtue in run out.

I had one in my mates collection I bought & never knew till later it wasnt original.

what a record though.had 3 copies & sold 2.soon as I let people hear it they couldn't get there wallets out quick enough to buy it.

copy went for over £270 on bradys auction.5 times more than what I thought price was,lol.

heres scan

post-2460-0-34745800-1368906023_thumb.jp

Edited by sepia
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

white is deffo the boot.

guy had what I thought was white boot on ebay,so emailed to tell him but said it was beige original,just the photo he put up looked white.so if see listed & dosnt look right,ask for info 1st to make sure.think also has to have virtue in run out.

I had one in my mates collection I bought & never knew till later it wasnt original.

what a record though.had 3 copies & sold 2.soon as I let people hear it they couldn't get there wallets out quick enough to buy it.

copy went for over £270 on bradys auction.5 times more than what I thought price was,lol.

heres scan

attachicon.gifimg121.jpg

THE beige is a demo  mine has no dj mark on it so is it an issue https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=cheryl+williams++everybody%27s+happy+but+me&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=&x=24&y=4&incldescr=1

Social source share

Pretty sure that the bootleg has the title and artist in lower case text whereas the original has the artist and title in capital letters. I bought a copy that was pictured as an original on ebay and when it arrived it was the boot so sent it back and then managed to get an original.

Cheers

Manus

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Pretty sure that the bootleg has the title and artist in lower case text whereas the original has the artist and title in capital letters. I bought a copy that was pictured as an original on ebay and when it arrived it was the boot so sent it back and then managed to get an original.

Cheers

Manus

:thumbup:

Edited by ChrisOD1964
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!