Couple Of Nice "soul" Records

Couple of things i`ve never heard out?dont think so anyway,but they must have got plays somewhere for sure?anyway deffo` worth a listen,see what you think/know?

1;Beat ballad?

2;Great version of classic?

yes.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

• Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Couple of things i`ve never heard out?dont think so anyway,but they must have got plays somewhere for sure?anyway deffo` worth a listen,see what you think/know?

1;Beat ballard?

yes.gif

Don't know the first one.... but the second one is The Delfonics - Hurt So Bad....

Social source share

Jerry fuller turn to me /double life is first Again Ken better side IMHO!

as is and ime gonna get cained for this Exsaveyons i dont love you no more/Somewhere ?real soulful bleeder

Johnny moore walk like a man/its just my way of loving you ime going to get hammered again

Whispers remember/What will i do top soulful piece!

Better stop before i get to carried away!

But then again these were originaly the A sides?

so hey ho!

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

I like it!!Steve,and if i ever get another set,i`m even gonna` give it a spin huh.gif ah!!well last we`ll hear from this then :D

Social source share

as is and ime gonna get cained for this Exsaveyons i dont love you no more/Somewhere ?real soulful bleeder

Johnny moore walk like a man/its just my way of loving you ime going to get hammered again

Whispers remember/What will i do top soulful piece!

Better stop before i get to carried away!

But then again these were originaly the A sides?

so hey ho!

I believe ya`,just cant admit to know all the above huh.gif cheers Steve :D

Social source share

havent you flipped j moore Ken! i know you have just its been a while yes.gif Try it its great!

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

havent you flipped j moore Ken! i know you have just its been a while :D Try it its great!

Chuffed if i even know whether i even have the record,come on Steve you stikc a "Flippin file" up?we`ll see huh.gif

Social source share

love to ken but i havent got me deck wired to the pc !keep meaning to mp3 the lot but ime too afraid i might start flogging them ! scares the sh1t out of me!!

What you havent got a j moore your having a laugh!think you cant be bothered having a root through more like!

Do remember my world is on fire how often do you hear GO ON ? it should get more airtime!

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

love to ken but i havent got me deck wired to the pc !keep meaning to mp3 the lot but ime too afraid i might start flogging them ! scarse the sh1t out of me!!

What you havent got a j moore your having a laugh!think you cant be bothered having a root through more like!

Bet you`ve got ten of em` anyway,do us one dead cheap? huh.gif then i`ll post,bet Chalkie can steal a file from somewhere?,where is he when ya` need him? :D

Social source share

:D
Bet you`ve got ten of em` anyway,do us one dead cheap? shades.gif then i`ll post,bet Chalkie can steal a file from somewhere?,where is he when ya` need him? :D
:D:D Theres loads got to be :D come on Chalky do us a file! Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Tell you what is a nice downbeat Mitty colliers flip to my babe/

Think its little miss lonesome! Great vocal delivery and lyric find it and flip it!

Social source share

Do remember my world is on fire how often do you here GO ON ? it should get more airtime!

Hate!!it with vengance :D awefull bit of wax,other side any good :D tell you what tho` ,looking at the HBH site,fife piper fame shades.gif looks like theres loads of crakcing stuff,bet theres loadsa` good flips in em`,if i see any cheep ones,i`m gonna have me some,got any?

Social source share

I believe ya`,just cant admit to know all the above huh.gif cheers Steve :D

Hey before i do get cained ime not suggesting dance tracks rather great soul!

Social source share

Hey before i do get cained ime not suggesting dance tracks rather great soul!

I`m easy,willing to listen to anything once,sxxxxx as a ......really yes.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

Hate!!it with vengance :D awefull bit of wax,other side any good shades.gif tell you what tho` ,looking at the HBH site,fife piper fame :D looks like theres loads of crakcing stuff,bet theres loadsa` good flips in em`,if i see any cheep ones,i`m gonna have me some,got any?

So do i , i mean these are donkeys ago but seriously Go on is the better IMHO!

Ime going to get hammered in an hour or two when they start waking up !

i know it but i can take it :D:D:D

Social source share

I`m easy,willing to listen to anything once,stoned as a ......really :D
GO ON then i will rephrase Stommpers! i cant stomp anymore me hip wont allow it huh.gif

By the way Ken ime on lem-sips and WHISKEY 2nd bottle 12 th satchet thank fu2k ime not driving!

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

So do i , i mean these are donkeys ago but seriously Go on is the better IMHO!

Ime going to get hammered in an hour or two when they start waking up !

i know it but i can take it shades.gif:D:D

I`ll still be here,fukc knows how?,might pop a couple things up,they only take second from the dekc to computer,got it down to fine art :D

GO ON then i will rephrase Stommpers! i cant stomp anymore me hip wont allow it :D

By the way Ken ime on lem-sips and WHISKEY 2nd bottle 12 th satchet thank fu2k ime not driving!

Edited by ken
Social source share

Track 3 is Leon Ellis - I just wanna to say I love you - Elf

No its not :ohmy: its "the dynamite explodes(in my soul)";"TLC orchestra;EMI INT.521b.

Social source share

4 sounds very British, blue-eyed. Bit of a scouse tint to the accent. Is she surrounded by a ray of sunshine? :ohmy:

No :lol: but i am,belting morning :lol:

Social source share

Track 3 is Leon Ellis - I just wanna to say I love you - Elf
Heres the A side,strangly called,i just wanna` say i love,inst`,credited to above,featuring Sal Spicola on sax :lol: ,got a bit of a clikc at the end,but then i did get it for 25 ukp,thats UK pence,of the late Mikcie Most`s wife :ohmy:

:lol:

Social source share

No :) but i am,belting morning :lol:
Your a Top ray of sunshine this morning Ken no doubt about it!

Gonna have to plug my deck in How many of these were the original A?#

We could start the Flip the flipping flippers the right way back league!

Do a reverse Soul jukebox revival :D

Even might be able to create the New wave N/S Pot smoking culture :)

I mean even my Hip can stand up to these stompers non of us are getting any younger! :lol:

I heard Will Shatners Face it your gonna Die! issue the other night on Johniffen Woss!

Maybe not tomorrow maybe not next week or even next year? But your gonna die!!

Awesome lyrics :lol::ohmy: wonder whats on the flip of that one!!! Dig your own Grave :lol:

Social source share

Your a Top ray of sunshine this morning Ken no doubt about it!

Gonna have to plug my deck in How many of these were the original A?#

We could start the Flip the flipping flippers the right way back league!

Do a reverse Soul jukebox revival :)

Even might be able to create the New wave N/S Pot smoking culture :lol:

I mean even my Hip can stand up to these stompers non of us are getting any younger! :D

I heard Will Shatners Face it your gonna Die! issue the other night on Johniffen Woss!

Maybe not tomorrow maybe not next week or even next year? But your gonna die!!

Awesome lyrics :ohmy::lol: wonder whats on the flip of that one!!! Dig your own Grave :lol:

All B sides,officialy............................ :lol: i`m in stitches,great post :)

Social source share

Untitled 2 - There ought to be a law...?

definitely the title, not sure of the singer/label...sure i've got it on a tape somewhere, quite like it!

Glad you do Mr Slider!!,its P Valentine,on coral............. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest rachel

Heres the A side,strangly called,i just wanna` say i love,inst`,credited to above,featuring Sal Spicola on sax :thumbsup: ,got a bit of a clikc at the end,but then i did get it for 25 ukp,thats UK pence,of the late Mikcie Most`s wife :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Interesting... Leon Collins, the vocal, isn't it, not Ellis? :rolleyes:

Social source share

• 2 months later...

1;Beat ballad?turn to me;J Fuller.

:shades:

Bump this up,for the "turn to me thread",might be intresting ,just bumped it up,couple of nice soul records. :ohmy:

Edited by ken
Social source share

Bump this up,for the "turn to me thread",might be intresting ,just bumped it up,couple of nice soul records. :)

Missed that thread Ken, smashing beat ballad though isn't it ? :lol:

I will put an mp3 of it on my thread (being as it says the name of the track) at +2 pitch see what you think ? just think that little tweak makes all the difference .

Social source share

Missed that thread Ken, smashing beat ballad though isn't it ? :thumbsup:

I will put an mp3 of it on my thread (being as it says the name of the track) at +2 pitch see what you think ? just think that little tweak makes all the difference .

You might like "that special way",beat ballad fem style,but not saying who whistling.gif s/source failed to name the culprit :lol: all good stuff,have a go at em` all,maybe!! :yes:

Edited by ken
Social source share

couple of b/sides for you :lol:

You might like "that special way",beat ballad fem style,but not saying who :thumbsup: s/source failed to name the culprit :yes: all good stuff,have a go at em` all,maybe!! :yes:

whistling.gif

Social source share

Thats better :lol: anybody uncover this yet? whistling.gif and you got the title,this time :thumbsup:

Are we talking non N Soul artist Ken ? if not sounds a bit like someone to me

Social source share

Ken ?? Ken ? Where you gone, you can't leave us in limbo like that whistling.gif

Probably totally wrong, but i thought i could detect strains of the lovely Joannie Summers.

But i suppose as Samantha Jones also sang it we maybe should be looking for someone from the UA stable

Social source share

Are we talking non N Soul artist Ken ? if not sounds a bit like someone to me

No,other side is umtempo,northern...................well thats what i think :thumbsup: she`s done a couple of things,northern whistling.gif

Social source share

Verdelle Smith ?

Sorry Gabriel,wrong this time............dont anybody play there Bsides?,stonkin` A side,i`ll tell you,but her version is lesser known,i`ve sold a couple for the A side whistling.gif

Social source share

Sorry Gabriel,wrong this time............dont anybody play there Bsides?,stonkin` A side,i`ll tell you,but her version is lesser known,i`ve sold a couple for the A side whistling.gif

Quikc clue,came out on Epic......................and there is about two thousand versions of the A side,every one good............even the 5ts original.

Social source share

Bloody hell, just realised the time ! Will have to resume this tomorrow.

Lynne Randell would be the obvious guess, but i'm pretty sure it's not her .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert