Need A Favour - Can Anyone Help?

I'm a bit embarassed to ask, but here we go...

on ebay one seller only ships to UK, so if someone could bid for me, and if we win i pay upfront + adding for postage to me + i'll pay something on the top for the favour

auctions ends in 23 hours

no hurry to ship to me.. when convenient 

anyone?

Social source share

Did you win the record ?

Swifty :thumbsup:

Hi Swifty, that originally confused me too. The Brothers of Soul I'd Be Grateful was a polite soul reference regarding the act of forwarding an item on. Not for me to say too much about the item as I'm just the post-man. The bid I placed won an item for Psamsara, he paid up immediately with expenses. All sorted out well, just awaiting delivery to post on.

Social source share

Hi Swifty, that originally confused me too. The Brothers of Soul I'd Be Grateful was a polite soul reference regarding the act of forwarding an item on. Not for me to say too much about the item as I'm just the post-man. The bid I placed won an item for Psamsara, he paid up immediately with expenses. All sorted out well, just awaiting delivery to post on.

Ahhhh , I see , DOH ! anyway nice gesture mate :hatsoff2: , pleased he won whatever it was then :lol:

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

What a lovely thing to do Dean!!

Although its not soul related, I buy quite alot of Oasis memorabilia on ebay for a Fella in the US when folks in the UK won't sell worldwide, and I often pick him up random stuff from car boot sales too, then send off a little parcel of goodies to him. He finds me vintage postcards as gifts in return and its just lovely.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!