New Vinyl Purchase Poll - How Much Have You Bought?

New Vinyl Purchase Poll  

1. 1. What percentage of your purchases over the last twelve months have been new Vinyl (45 or LP)

• 0%
    • 10% or less
    • up to 50%
    • Greater than 50% but less than 90%
    • 90% or greater

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

....ah! Erm....the latest...newest tune on vinyl I have managed to find is Eels...Mr E's Beautiful day....after watching the road trip film....tune!x I have got a studio demo/acetate whatever u call em of Mercy Duffy and Plan Bs 'She Said!...dunno which is the newest...no date on em!! I was given them and didn't look to go to a shop and get them as such....although i would have if needed! Other than that I haven't bought a tune on vinyl from the charts or owt since Propellerheads made the tune with Shirley Bassey....history repeating itself....Candi Staton 'You Got the Love'....and Blueboys Remember Me with the luvly Marlena Shaw! Unfortunately Shirley and Marlena are on 12"....and they have stayed in me LP box which has about 10 LPs in there from me childhood!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

....I bought a 'new' copy of that uptempo Contours tune on a supposing tamla demo last year?....but probably a new boot?! Forget what its called! That had little grooves like a 'new' Dells EP I got some years back.....no run in groove on em....instant tune,.....nightmare!!!hehe!x

@@
~

Edited by SOOTY
Social source share

Guest john s

I answered '10% or less', but that's recent LPs by Bill Fay, Nick Cave, Broadcast, Greg Foat and a few compilations. 

Soul-wise, 0%.

Social source share

Are you lot deaf as well as..... Got the new Josephine cd great.Nicole Willis great too.Charles Bradley anyone got a problem with this one?Alice Russell cd also great.Also bought the Kent George Jacson and Ty Karim despite having most of the tracks on cd.I also like collecting beer mats.

Social source share

I answered '10% or less', but that's recent LPs by Bill Fay, Nick Cave, Broadcast, Greg Foat and a few compilations. 

Soul-wise, 0%.

That Greg Foat LP is absolutely great. May well be the best release ever on the label (although that's highly debatable). I think I buy about 20% new stuff, wish I could buy more new things but don't always have the time to discover new sounds. Any recommendations on releases from 2013 that are worth picking up? Preferrably non-soul cause I'm buying more than enough of that already!

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Loads ...  

That Greg Foat LP is absolutely great. May well be the best release ever on the label (although that's highly debatable). I think I buy about 20% new stuff, wish I could buy more new things but don't always have the time to discover new sounds. Any recommendations on releases from 2013 that are worth picking up? Preferrably non-soul cause I'm buying more than enough of that already!

Loads ...

Social source share