Value Please - Carla Thomas - 100 Club Anniversary 45

Julianb

• Replies 2
  • Views 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i sold my 1st copy 5 years ago for £50 to  a mate(he told me later he cant find it & cant remember what he done with it.think he thinks i took it back???,lol).

when i sold/traded my other 15 anniv 45,s(can you belive i traded 9 of them to manship for jimmy helms/romeo & juliet/ pye,wanted it so bad then).then not long after they went indemand & prices started to rise.typical.

cant complain,pete widdison sent me a copy after every anniv(before i had paid for it,lol) £4 @ start,then £6,then £8.

was sombody in wants last month willing to pay £100 for a copy of carla & then posted again saying harder than he thought to get.dont know if he got a copy?.

have them all again when bought mates record collection.only trouble now is have to pay £40/£50 to keep up to date.

remember rob the stick had a few of the early ones for sale £7-£9 @ one of the cleethorpes.thought was worth picking them up for the futre to sell on.tried to haggle the prices down but he/she wasnt having it,so just left them.wish i paid the price now,lol.

only now after playing them all again,do i now realise how good these tunes are & most are worth every penny or should i say pound now.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert