Snipping

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Just been snipped by 10p on three different items.

I hardly see how such practice benefits the seller.

Its a beggar reyt!

It's not necessarily 10p though really, it's just that someone bid more than you and 10p was the increment.  You'd have lost, snipe or not.

Social source share

It's not necessarily 10p though really, it's just that someone bid more than you and 10p was the increment.  You'd have lost, snipe or not.

Exactly - the winner may have put in a maximum bid of £100 more than your bid - but they still won it by 10p more than your bid because the auction was is 10p increments - that's just how proxy bidding works.

It is frustrating coming second (I always seem to be second on items I lose on eBay) but you never know by how much in reality.

Cheers

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

Not true.  Only an authorised Moyl can perform a circumcision.  Almost all,.....if not all, rabbis are NOT Moyls!  I've never heard of a rabbi performing a circumcision.

Bugger! I've been snipped by a bootlegger!

Hope you're well Rob. I was showing my older brother - ex Disney comic collector, your drawings last night. He was very impressed and enjoyed his trip down memory lane.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Not true.  Only an authorised Moyl can perform a circumcision.  Almost all,.....if not all, rabbis are NOT Moyls!  I've never heard of a rabbi performing a circumcision.

Bit out of date that I reckon Robb - there are special websites that do it all for you these days - you don't even have to be there in person - it's all automatic - brilliant! - you set it all up in advance and you just get snipped in the last few seconds  - doesn't even cost you a thing on some sites - how good is that!  :lol:

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

it's what rabbi's do at barmitzvah's

Only on Soulsource.

Made me laugh though!

Lost auctions many,many times. Not in these circumstances for low value items.

Its a matter of whether you want to invest in the technology.

I ain't got the beans.

Thanks for sharing a few thoughts on religious ceremonies though.

Social source share

Guest The Record Box

Just been snipped by 10p on three different items.

I hardly see how such practice benefits the seller.

Its a beggar reyt!

Did you punch a hole in your monitor?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert