Eddie Foster Orig?

they just do by looking at the disc.. i can tell soulster22  post that his is the lookalike  boot by the info he`s given

Please pay attention, I didn't mean telling the boot from the original, i meant the alleged numbers / script difference in the run out groove, surely no-one would know this for sure unless they were present at the pressing plant in 1968, or whatever. Too many over confident people think they are the complete experts in everything they comment on, but everyone makes mistakes, and make the wrong call from time to time (Lew Kirton  Carolinas boot in Tim Browns guide £200, for instance).  Also, the Lou Rawls northern Capitol track only available on a LP, Tim, (I'd had it for several years on a US EP).

Social source share

Please pay attention, I didn't mean telling the boot from the original, i meant the alleged numbers / script difference in the run out groove, surely no-one would know this for sure unless they were present at the pressing plant in 1968, or whatever. Too many over confident people think they are the complete experts in everything they comment on, but everyone makes mistakes, and make the wrong call from time to time (Lew Kirton  Carolinas boot in Tim Browns guide £200, for instance).  Also, the Lou Rawls northern Capitol track only available on a LP, Tim, (I'd had it for several years on a US EP).

dont think i like your attitude.. there are mistakes in the guides for sure and not everyone knows everything.. but as far as it goes someone on here will know something about virtually every 45 on the scene... as far as this 45 goes what is real and what is fake is known...there is one run of calvin grayson on `in` ... the 1st issue of eddie foster is like that..... 2 runs of eddie foster.. but i havent noticed the 2nd one all i know is that the titles are in the deadwax on the 1st one that for me is enough info i need to know.. but i would know the 2nd one if i had it in my hands

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!