Wanted: Usual All Platinum / Turbo / Stang / Vibration / Astroscope Etc

boba

I collect these labels, looking for unusual numbers or titles. Also, specifically looking for:

All Platinum 2302 - Mickey & Sylvia stock copy with flip

All Platinum 2320 - Billy Guy stock copy with flip

All Platinum 2328 - Susan Philips stock copy with flip

All Platinum 2344 - Prophecy - Lady Divine 

All Platinum 2359 - Calendar

Astroscope 105 - Buster Brown - Fannie Mae's place / Two women

Astroscope 117 - Eleanore Mills

Buster Brown on Turbo

of course always looking for any other oddball things on the labels or related labels

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Bob - a little off your topic but I was wondering if you knew whether there was a second  Ponderosa Twins LP ?

None of the discographies mention it, nor is it even referred to anywhere on the web as far as I can see and I've been searching high and low for many years.

Thing is, I could have sworn that I saw one on ebay a long time ago and I don't think it was my mind playing tricks.

Also I don't think there has been any unique Japanese issued LP of their material other than a straight reissue of their first LP.

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

Also I don't think there has been any unique Japanese issued LP of their material other than a straight reissue of their first LP.

The P.Vine issue also has on it both sides of their third single (after the initial album release) "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" b/w "Bitter With the Sweet".

Social source share

I have a Mustangs on Stang for sale.

Well think its the same Stang.

it's not the same label. good record though.

i doubt there is a second ponderosa twins. I don't collect stang LPs (and the LP catalog is just about as obscure and random as the 45 catalog) but i know someone who wrote one of the astroscope songs and he probably would have known and told me if they did have a second LP.

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Source Advert