Gogo Children Bristol Mar 2Nd

KYM (MISS SHING A LING) FULLER AND BEARSY WERE OUR BRILLIANT GUESTS,ANOTHER CRACKIN' NITE...THIS WAS ME..OVO NATURALLY!

9-930

TWO FOOT DRAG-LITTLE OSCAR

SEVENTH SON-LEE WEBBER

PROUD MAN-DONNIE JACOBS

GROOVE CITY-AL JAMES

WAIT A MINUTE-EDDIE RAY

I MIGHT GIVE OUT...-BISHOP AND THE WALLACE BROTHERS

IM LOSING YOUR LOVE-INTENSIONS

COME ON NOW-TOMMY BUSH

DYNAMITE-RIPPTIDE

POW CITY-FREDDIE SCOTT

10-1030

WHY YOU DO ME LIKE YOU DO-PAT HUNT

FIFTY FIFTY-HARROLD BURRAGE

PALM OF YOUR HAND-CHUCK WRIGHT

THE WAY TO TREAT YOUR WOMAN-BIG MAC

WAIT UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU-PEPPERMINT HARRIS

I WANNA BE FREE-JOE TEX

NEW LOVE-FANTASTIC JOHNNY C

ITS ALL OVER-BOBBY WILLIAMS

I DONT WANT NO PLAYBOY-BARBARA LYNN

TWO SIDED LOVE-LEON  AUSTIN

SHOW SOME SIGN-VICTORIA WILLIAMS AND JB LEADBETTER

HOW COULD IT BE-THE ESQUIRES

ASK FOR ONE GOOD REASON-LARRY WILLIAMS

AINT THAT TRUE LOVE-OSCAR TONEY JR

1-130

NO MORE TEARS-BESSIE JONES

LEND ME YOUR HAND-KINDLY SHEPHERDS

CRAZY-WESS AND THE AIRDALES

CROSSING OVER-CARL HOLMES

IS YOUR LOVE REAL-BABY LOVE

KANGAROO PT 11-ABRAHAM AND THE CASANOVAS

LOW DOWN DIRTY TRAMP-BB BROWN

BIG MAN-BIG DADDY ROGERS

HEY LITTLE WOMAN-SONNY TIL

SHE'LL BE GONE-BETTY O'BRIAN

MONEY-JOHN LEE HOOKER

HONKING AT MIDNIGHT-FRANK MOTLEY

dean

Social source share

cheers martyn..seen from your posts on threads we have similiar tastes....often wish we were a little bit more north!! :wink: if the reaction of our guests is anything to go by im sure we'd be rammed...although half of the crowd are bristolians who are not just on the soul scene but get it and are well behaved and enthusiastic which adds to the atmosphere and makes it a bit different...bristols never been a big 'soul' city but its always been a big music/clubbing city

dean

• Helpful 1
Social source share

cheers martyn..seen from your posts on threads we have similiar tastes....often wish we were a little bit more north!! :wink: if the reaction of our guests is anything to go by im sure we'd be rammed...although half of the crowd are bristolians who are not just on the soul scene but get it and are well behaved and enthusiastic which adds to the atmosphere and makes it a bit different...bristols never been a big 'soul' city but its always been a big music/clubbing city

dean

Dean

Go-Go sounds very much like Empty Bottles in Leeds (where I'll be on Friday).Great music & a great mix of ages which makes for a great atmosphere.

Keep up the good work & maybe one day I'll make it down :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

yes mate heard good things about empty bottles and our last venue would have been even more like EB as it should only hold 70 ...great atmoshere but we out grew it with anything upto 140 crammed in there...no room to dance and a health and safety nightmare for the owners!

our venue now is so much better...different vibe but better..we are tucked out the way so dont get any passers by as we did before being on one of the main tracks into town...so numbers down a bit but all  there for the night

i believe kev highams up there saturday....was at gogo on saturday and our guest last month...top bloke with some awesome records...enjoy..i know you will!!

dean

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!