Danny Woods

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Think i met you once,when you fell down the stairs at stans in preston ,after a heavy weekend with lawson,kellet 7 the cybermen thumbsup.gif

I was there, it was a party Stan had thrown! Name names and we may know each other!!

Tony you are now too sensible for that aren't you!!

Jock O'Connor

Social source share

I was there, it was a party Stan had thrown! Name names and we may know each other!!

Jock O'Connorits .salmon from rochdale jock,one christmas wasnt it ,click was there as well just after his release,are you still in contact with molloy,Salmon thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Think i met you once,when you fell down the stairs at stans in preston ,after a heavy weekend with lawson,kellet 7 the cybermen :yes:

Ah,yes didn't I pull the Christmas tree over onto Click & Pete whilst they were arguing about the meaning of Christmas!

Didn't you have the other copy of Defenders on Sama?

Jock O'Connor

Social source share

Ah,yes didn't I pull the Christmas tree over onto Click & Pete whilst they were arguing about the meaning of Christmas!

Didn't you have the other copy of Defenders on Sama?

Jock O'Connor

Of course :yes:

Still got it,it was a long weekend if i remember,2 nighters & 3 alldayers with pete on top note,still served you right for knocking about with preston north end fans :yes:
Social source share

Still got it,it was a long weekend if i remember,2 nighters & 3 alldayers with pete on top note,still served you right for knocking about with preston north end fans :thumbsup:

It was certainly a long weekend, as most of them were then!! Being a Leeds sympathiser not sure i would want to be in Preston for a little while.

Re Dave I bumped into him a few years ago and he sends the odd text. Still one of my top men Mr Molloy.

Jock,did u see last night's dr who,cybermen back in business :(

I didnt see it but seen the advert, was too scared to look in case I ended up back in Bolton on a Monday afternoon when I was supposed to be back in Edinburgh, Happy Days!!

Good to hear from you, hope you are well,

Jock

Social source share

yeh this time last year little charles was around the £50 mark. But it just shows what a few

plays can do. I know its had the odd spin as far back as i can remember and its about time this and its a heartache, also on decca had their day. :thumbsup:

dave

Andy Dyson spins the It's A Heartache, chewn :(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert