Revilot Label

davidwapples

Think Parliaments on pink is a boot (without checking). There was also grey label - early releases. Some came out on both e.g. J. J. Barnes - Our Love Is In The Pocket, Parliaments - Time.

Cheers

Richard

Richard

Parliaments Time Came out on Pink Label Vinyl first then the Multi coloured styrine after

The Pink Vinyl copy has ARP stamped in & Bell Sound Stamped in this one is believed to be the original 1st press

BTW Good old Music is the A side / Time B side

atb Kev :hatsoff2:

Edited by Kev John
Social source share

I learned a long tiome ago to never discount anything when it comes to vinyl but I've never seen or heard of a pink Parliaments - Don't Be Sore At Me on Revilot?

Regards,

Dave

Dave - it's in Manship's Guide (and the old bootleg guide I think too) as a repro.

Some have the DJ sticker on

It's an obvious bootleg.

Turns up fairly frequently on eBay - have a look at completed listings as I think there was one in the last couple of weeks.

See attached.

Cheers

Richard

post-12286-0-11016200-1361907911_thumb.j

post-12286-0-34707000-1361907934_thumb.j

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

Dave - it's in Manship's Guide (and the old bootleg guide I think too) as a repro.

Some have the DJ sticker on

It's an obvious bootleg

See attached.

Cheers

Richard

Ah, Cheers Richard.

Now THAT is one ugly muthaf*#>ker! :lol:

Gotta beg the question why? For a 10 quidder? Always been available too.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Richard

Parliaments Time Came out on Pink Label Vinyl first then the Multi coloured styrine after

The Pink Vinyl copy has ARP stamped in & Bell Sound Stamped in this one is believed to be the original 1st press

BTW Good old Music is the A side / Time B side

atb Kev :hatsoff2:

Sorry Kev - was using phone and did not specify 'Don't Be Sore At Me' is the boot - the Time pink is legit for sure

Cheers

Richard

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!