Eula Cooper - Let Out Love Grow Higher

Soulfulshoes

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I would like any info regarding this 45 on Soul Sound, A friend of mine has this on a lookalike label, i`m assuming it is a boot, if not he`s gonna be very happy, but can anyone tell me any features, matrix etc to spot the difference, as i dont have an original to compare with. Cheers.

Extremely easy - original is pink/red, reissue is gold.

Social source share

Cheers Pete, i had a yellow boot many years ago, wasn`t sure if there was an exact lookalike boot on red label as well, that was really my question, so if the answer is Red label is original then thats what hes got, he`ll be very happy about that. Cheers.

Here's a scan of the original

post-11820-0-06664600-1361477699_thumb.j

Extremely easy - original is pink/red, reissue is gold.

Social source share

Hi Dave, its exactly the same as the picture link 9 soulfulsolutions, my original question should have said was there ever an exact boot copy, ie Orange label ss7002

I know there was gold one, because i had one in the 70s, If the answer is no then the one he has is original. Cheers Baz.

Any idea on what an original issue is worth nowadays?

click on links on post no 6 tells you what you need to know :facepalm:

Social source share

Hi Dave, its exactly the same as the picture link 9 soulfulsolutions, my original question should have said was there ever an exact boot copy, ie Orange label ss7002

I know there was gold one, because i had one in the 70s, If the answer is no then the one he has is original. Cheers Baz.

Any idea on what an original issue is worth nowadays?

Minty one sold yesterday on Ebay for £634

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EULA-COOPER-let-our-love-grow-higher-SUPER-SOUND-northern-soul-45-NM-Listen-/221189909765?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item337ff22d05&nma=true&si=n%252Bh4vhFTjPCSMf%252BB3YyYdVyMe8U%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Social source share

Minty one sold yesterday on Ebay for £634

https://www.ebay.co.u...=p2047675.l2557

i bought that.....thats what ive been flogging my ass for in recent weeks..well that and a couple or 3 more......i think its worth 700 in clean condition...most copies are not so clean..a danced on copy went for £250 the week before,,,and no there is no lookie like boot although its not mega rare the key is finding a premium copy. one of my favorite records and one ive never owned

Social source share

I only took a quick look, but from memory it was nice condition, nothing obvious, def no label wear or damage, or writing, vinyl had good gloss, but does it play now thats another question lol.

i bought that.....thats what ive been flogging my ass for in recent weeks..well that and a couple or 3 more......i think its worth 700 in clean condition...most copies are not so clean..a danced on copy went for £250 the week before,,,and no there is no lookie like boot although its not mega rare the key is finding a premium copy. one of my favorite records and one ive never owned

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert