The 1St Northern Soul App On Apple

Goldsoul

Hopefully it is...

The Goldsoul App available FREE on the iPhone,IPad, iPod Touch.

Radio Station DJ Free(Northern nightly at 8), Book Event tickets, Buy music and more.

It is :o)

Just downloaded it, & was greeted by The Impressions, Sooner or Later.

Very clever, & handy to have when on the move

Cheers

Ali

Social source share

Well done Kev :thumbsup:

shame you couldn't have incorporated a price guide into it! (That wasn't a joke)

The possibilities with this sort of thing are endless, I might start looking into this, how to develop an app etc.

I have thought exactly the same Pete, imagine an instant price guide or instant label info etc, would be superb.

Aid.

Social source share

Just use the add to home screen button its in the same list as the bookmark button , thats on iphone or ipad, and that's it an instant app for posike or collectors frenzy, and soul source

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Don't forget 2 hours of Northern every night from 8..... useful when the other half is watching drivel. :yes:

depends on what ya playing......she might consider that drivel

Social source share

I've been dipping in & out today on my phone, and congratulate you on a great concept

I like how the artist & the title are listed (cos my memory is rubbish and I sometimes struggle with what day it is never mind song titles ha ha !)

Lots of classics played, which suited my mood today, & I'm well impressed with this free app & how at the touch of one button I have soul on tap (well, on the phone lol)

Well done, this Apple certainly likes it :o)))

Regards

Ali x

Edited by Alison H
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!