Err, Is It Me

Peter99

Is it me?

This isn't a SS transaction.

I bought an album very cheap with postage of four quid. When it arrived it wasn't the one I purchased - same artist different album. Flagged this with the seller and he apologises and says send it back. Being a pragmatic sort of chap I say it's hardly worth sending it back so don't worry I'll keep it. I'll have the right album too but knock me a quid off the postage for the inconvenience.

He then says that I have to return it to prove that he has sent the wrong one. I say it doesn't matter, I've paid for it just relist the record I actually wanted and I'll pay for that - you get to sell two records what's the problem.

But he's not having it he wants his record back to prove he made a mistake.

Am I missing something?

Peter

:huh:

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

Could be he has genuinely sent the wrong album and wants it back, as it wasn't for sale in the first place? Or maybe he values it at more than what you paid for it

Hi Pete

I'm not doubting him when he says he sent the wrong record accidentally and I'm pretty sure that he had the one I received listed at the same price.

I shall await his next move.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Edited by Peter99
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest southpaw

Is it me?

This isn't a SS transaction.

I bought an album very cheap with postage of four quid. When it arrived it wasn't the one I purchased - same artist different album. Flagged this with the seller and he apologises and says send it back. Being a pragmatic sort of chap I say it's hardly worth sending it back so don't worry I'll keep it. I'll have the right album too but knock me a quid off the postage for the inconvenience.

He then says that I have to return it to prove that he has sent the wrong one. I say it doesn't matter, I've paid for it just relist the record I actually wanted and I'll pay for that - you get to sell two records what's the problem.

But he's not having he wants his record back to prove he made a mistake.

Am I missing something?

Peter

Peter, sounds like a case of mind games :):thumbsup:

Edited by southpaw
Social source share

It's an odd one mate. Hope yer well my friend.

Peter

All good here Peter how's life up there hope your getting better and finding the missing piece lol

Social source share

Evening Peter , give him a George Sutton mate ! :wicked:

Swifty :thumbup:

:)

It's good knowing you Swifty - lots of memories from them days. I think I might have said before that Sham always used to call George the Wild Man of Borneo. It was oft stated in the pubs that George was in the new dentists chair and grabbed the dentist by the gonads and said "We're not going to hurt each other now are we". Probably urban myth but George could be a mad fecker. I was just a young kid back then and we all doffed our caps to big George! :hatsoff2:

Peter

Social source share

:)

It's good knowing you Swifty - lots of memories from them days. I think I might have said before that Sham always used to call George the Wild Man of Borneo. It was oft stated in the pubs that George was in the new dentists chair and grabbed the dentist by the gonads and said "We're not going to hurt each other now are we". Probably urban myth but George could be a mad fecker. I was just a young kid back then and we all doffed our caps to big George! :hatsoff2:

Peter

Yeah but I punched him (admittedly I was swinging for sombody else :lol: ) :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Did it hurt him - or just make him madder and badder! I take my hat off to you anyway.

Peter

Grabbed me by my throat and said "Blink & 'Ure Deed " and no I managed not to blink until he hit some other poor bugger , but I'll have ago now 'cause he must be in his 70's :lol:

See you later

Cheers

Swifty :thumbup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Evening nice everything cool man ? what's the deal with this dealer ? sounds to me like he's having some kind of breakdown or something .I've never heared anything like it .For once I'm speachless regards the invisible man.

Social source share

Evening nice everything cool man ? what's the deal with this dealer ? sounds to me like he's having some kind of breakdown or something .I've never heared anything like it .For once I'm speachless regards the invisible man.

Hello Invisible

All cool here buddy. Anything smoking at Sharmo Towers?

Dunno what his problem is mate. His latest response is "no mate. just send that record back first , & i will go from there". Not exactly sure where he'll be going from or to but I just don't get it. :D All this fuss for a cheap album - I don't know why I bother! :)

Nice

:wink:

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hello Invisible

All cool here buddy. Anything smoking at Sharmo Towers?

Dunno what his problem is mate. His latest response is "no mate. just send that record back first , & i will go from there". Not exactly sure where he'll be going from or to but I just don't get it. :D All this fuss for a cheap album - I don't know why I bother! :)

Nice

:wink:

Sounds like a long termer mate perhaps he dosn't understand that you just want to order another record mate these kind of situations can be perplexing or to quote Lord Summerisle (you know who i mean)"most perplexing" still there you go time for the wicca man chuck the dimwit in the head set fire to him and you never know Pete first thing in the morning you may have a new album come through the post free of charge , yeh man everythings cool and the gang at sharmo towers.Ah well time for another pipe untill next time man Stay cool........nice.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Is it me?

Am I missing something?

Peter

Erm yeah, Hooked, Hogtied & Collared :D

Super album with the wonderful ...

You Make Me Tremble

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now