Headbonedaddy

Hello everyone, do any of you know anything about the eBay seller headbonedaddy? Most of his records are mint- and says they are stock copy's. want to buy something and wondered if anyone has dealt with him . Thanks

Used to get paper lists off him so he must have been at it a long time...might have been via Discoveries magazine...am going back 12 or 15 years now though

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I have had bigger stuff from him when i have actually visited him.Presume others have as well.Hes not far from Pittsburgh.

On a side note,in general now with the increase in postage its only going to be worth fetching the cheaper end stuff from the USA i think.

Social source share

I have had bigger stuff from him when i have actually visited him.Presume others have as well.Hes not far from Pittsburgh.

On a side note,in general now with the increase in postage its only going to be worth fetching the cheaper end stuff from the USA i think.

not sure about that..postage seems to have double stateside. no point in buying a $10 record if youre gonna be charged $12 post unless its a real steal that others dont spot...if its say... something thats only worth £15/20 in the uk, you may as well try gettin it within the uk

Social source share

Recommended, Jeffery is good to deal with & if you have an issue with a purchase it will be resolved without a problem in my experience. I had 45 which, although new/unplayed, arrived with a tiny scratch on the 1st few grooves causing a couple of pops. He just sent another copy....no fuss.

As a side note, it was worth getting in early for the cheaper stuff from his set sales list, ie which he had/has in quantity, as something which was say $5 would maybe be $7 or $8 on the next occasion, then $10 and so on, creeping up in price with every sale. eg. P. J. Smith (Shane) was around $5 when I bought my 1st copy, the next one was a bit dearer & now he knocks it out at $50 on ebay.

His website used to be updated quite regularly but he now seems to focus more on ebay I think.

Social source share

Hi Trev

Wasn't this where you got your's and Cliff's copies of Pam Bowie on Aquarius from all those years ago.

That's another tip you owe me a shandy for :D

Dave

Edited by Louise
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!