Does This Just Squeeze In As Northern? Bit Scary...but

Guest Brooky

Does this just squeeze in as Northern these days? Bit scary...but....

Having 'been away' for a long time (like 20+ years) I had completely forgotten about this one......but have to admit that it was in my box along with all my boots and carvrs back in the mid to late 70's....I was a bit ashamed of it then....where does it stand now?

Does it ever get played at venues these days....having heard it again...I hate to adnit that I like it....still!!! :ohmy:

Social source share

Does this just squeeze in as Northern these days? Bit scary...but....

Having 'been away' for a long time (like 20+ years) I had completely forgotten about this one......but have to admit that it was in my box along with all my boots and carvrs back in the mid to late 70's....I was a bit ashamed of it then....where does it stand now?

Does it ever get played at venues these days....having heard it again...I hate to adnit that I like it....still!!! :ohmy:

sorry mate never for me, cheers billy
Social source share

Actually...it's almost as good as Roberta Kelly's " Trouble Maker".............

I'll get me coat!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Brooky
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

For the un supported abode flash player androids what the frek is the record.

Gentlemen and Their Lady - Like Her

I haven't heard it for a long long time. I agree with Jason, seem to remember being much younger when I last heard it and people were dressed in pegs and shuffled along to it. :(

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

I f*cking love it....it's Youth Soul on a stick,

=======================================================================================================================

Barry....I piss myself laughing at just about every post you put up....are you really 'Max Headroom' reincarnated? :shhh:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

=======================================================================================================================

Barry....I piss myself laughing at just about every post you put up....are you really 'Max Headroom' reincarnated? :shhh:

I'm pleaased mate...really, cheers, I don't aim to be so ridiculous....it's just me.

@ Pikey...'maybe' hehe

Social source share

Brooky,

Are you smoking Crack?

==================================

Sorry Pikes......I can't remember...was that before the nurse brought me my tea...or after...can you give me a clue?

Social source share

Actually...it's almost as good as Roberta Kelly's " Trouble Maker".............

I'll get me coat!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you are having a laugh.Roberta Kelly is rubbish,or R+.Gents and Ladies is R-.

Flippin heck,you'll be saying "Tailgate" is a classic next. :lol:

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!