The Directions - Brunswick Lp - Any Ideas On Current Price ?

The Tempest

The prices are all over the place on this LP, though I think it will have jumped a bit this week!

Probably right tony that the price will have jumped this week

Pity that it takes some people to possibly only start chasing it when Butch or another big name DJ plays it!!!

What ever happened to DJ's with some imagination and balls???

They obviously weren't listening all those years ago when it was cheap!!!!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

At that money, I'll be digging it out - keep yer eyes to the Sales thread :wink:

Barrold you know what its like, everyone says its worth something but trying to sell it is a different proposition. I would say £30 tops, although since you are a mate I could stretch to £40 and some tins for the foodbank.

You know what they say about charity begins ....

Yours faithfully, A Chancer esq!

Social source share

Barrold you know what its like, everyone says its worth something but trying to sell it is a different proposition. I would say £30 tops, although since you are a mate I could stretch to £40 and some tins for the foodbank.

You know what they say about charity begins ....

Yours faithfully, A Chancer esq!

Haha - I've just found it - sleeves had it, split on three sides, bit rough - it's that God-awful thick cardboard nonsense they used to use but the inner notes and vinyl are spot on.

Just flicked through it and can still sing 'em all. :D

Social source share

Even with LP's not fetching owt like they used to, this LP would fly out at £150 (even before the Butch thread!). I reckon it's worth £200+ (and no, i don't have one for sale!)

Cheers

Steve

now on a par with the optimistics on turbo which I NEED A COPY OF

Social source share

No question that this is the rarest Soul LP on Brunswick and I have got the complete catalogue. Been playing "She'll never say it" and "I want to be your special man" occasionally at Soul nights in Jersey for about 12 years but alas the punters have never taken to it. Maybe I will dig it out again and spin it at Fitzy's Big Weekender over here in February (15th to 18th). I also think the promo is more common than the issue of this. Definitely deserves wider exposure but as in all things the rarity of the disc means most people have never even heard of it.

Cheers

Frosty

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!